SSH client designed for usability and performance.
RELIABLE AND FAST
• Hardware accelerated text rendering.
• Robust terminal emulation based on the PuTTY engine.
• Works great with programs such as 'screen' and 'irssi'.
CONTROL WITH GESTURES
• Default gestures optimized for irssi. Just swipe to switch channels or to scroll up and down.
• Fully customizable. Any keypress or action can be attached to any gesture.
• Save user credentials and configure a remote command such as ‘screen -rd’ to connect with one tap.
• 3D touch support. Connect directly from the iOS home screen.
• Easily bind custom actions to buttons on the keyboard toolbar.
• Works with custom iOS keyboards such as SwiftKey.
OPEN LINKS AND SELECT TEXT
• Familiar iOS text selection experience. Long-press on text to show the selection controls.
• Copy and paste text.
• Select a URL to easily open it in the web browser.
• iCloud sync support.
• Terminal color themes. Choose your favorite from the several themes included or make your own.
• Key file authentication support. Import an existing private key, or create a new key and export the public key.
• Host key verification and management.
• Agent forwarding (OpenSSH servers only).
• Keep connections alive while the app is in the background.
• Connection history with optional realtime location data.
• Plenty of other configuration options.
Please note that some features require a paid upgrade. You can try all features for free for a limited time.
• Fixed a crash when selecting 'Passcode Options' on iPadOS 14.
• Added a reminder to check Local Network Privacy settings when a connection attempt fails on iOS 14.
• Fixed an issue where the connections list didn't appear properly on iPad on older iOS versions.
• Added support for synchronizing data between devices over iCloud (disabled by default but can be enabled in app settings).
• Updated background connections with new options to extend maximum background connection time.
• Added connection history with optional location tracking.
If you encounter any issues or have other feedback, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Shelly is the SSH app you are looking for!
If you want the best SSH app to log into your server(s), then this is the app for you! I tried lots of ssh apps but each one let me down one way or another. Shelly has so much to offer and it works fantastically. My favourite function is the support for authorised key log in, using rsa keys. I can finally log into my server from my iPhone or iPad with authorised keys enabled and passwords disabled or enabled. The customisation of Shelly is brilliant, I have the font and colours set just perfectly. I love the fact the price is a one off purchase, hats of to you for that! I reiterate, if you want the best SSH app then this is the app for you!
Finally found the best SSH app
I’ve tried nearly all of the SSH apps and this is the only one I’ve found that doesn’t have terminal emulation bugs (others have bugs when using text editors that cause the terminal to garble the screen making editing files very challenging) and has great usability with a highly customisable keyboard and UI.
Best of all, it uses a location services “hack” to allow your background sessions to stay active beyond the few seconds that other apps allow.
Gets the job done, no hassle and very easy to use.
If you are not sure... it’s free so no excuses and also if you like it allot you can go for the pro version for only like £4 or something. Not like the other apps that bombard you with ads and keep asking to to upgrade, some apps don’t even let you use their app properly until you buy the ‘premium’ feature.
If you are looking for a free ssh tool for your phone, look no further and get this.
- Ville Makynen
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Ville Mäkynen
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade To Pro £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.