This app gives you a clean feed from the camera to your screen and stops your device from going to sleep. This allows you to stream camera video via AirPlay, HDMI or Lightning cable to a Desktop App like OBS, eCamm Live or Zoom, allowing you to stream to Twitch, YouTube or Facebook Live, or use your device as a webcam for video conferences.
DO NOT DISTURB MODE MUST BE ACTIVATED when connecting to a Mac via Lightning cable. Otherwise notifications or other interruptions may appear.
WINDOWS USERS: AirServer or similar AirPlay receiver is required when using with Windows. Mac users can connect with Lightning if AirPlay receiver is not available.
- Provides clean camera feed with no overlays
- Prevents screen auto-lock
- Up to 4K resolution when streaming via AirPlay or HDMI to a supported device.
- For Lightning connection, camera matching your device resolution is used (don't forget to activate "Do Not Disturb" to prevent notifications from being displayed)
- Supports front camera, back camera and ultra-wide camera (where available)
- Advanced features available via menu or gestures (a guide is provided)
- Up to 60fps video supported
- Switch between front, back, ultra-wide and telephoto lenses
- Autofocus and exposure lock via long press
- Lock white balance with two-finger long press
- Pinch for digital zoom
- Includes experimental camera effects including
- Virtual green screen using the TrueDepth camera creates green background that can be keyed out in your desktop streaming software
- Portrait-style effect to blur out your background
- Switch between cameras and control some settings via Apple Watch
- Settings and guides available within the app menu, including
- how to use with AirPlay and OBS
- how to use with Lightning cable and OBS
- how to use with Zoom as a webcam for meetings
- how to use in a multi-camera set-up
- Ability to switch to "Classic" behaviour with the tap menu disabled and all preferences managed via guestures and the system Settings app
Fixed a crash on older devices.
Settings and guides now available within the app.
Improved video streaming over AirPlay and HDMI; Do Not Disturb is no longer required and camera resolutions up to 4K are available (on supported hosts)
Classic mode or Lightning cable users should still activate Do Not Disturb
Experimental "portrait" and "Virtual Green Screen" effects.
Switch cameras and control effects using Apple Watch.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not working with Windows 10
Doesn’t seem to work at all on my system.
Hi. A good app but there are a couple of small improvements/changes that would make this much app better for me - so as you know, I am using it for making screen recordings.
1) Allow swipe access to the Control Centre so that I can at least start screen recordings without having to leave the app.
2) Find a way to make it obvious that focus and exposure locks are on/off (temporary on screen indication).
3) When iPhone is in portrait mode and you view the list of running apps your app forces a landscape scrolling mode - for a number of reasons it would be much better if it did not do that!
Hope the above helps!
Doesn’t do what it says it does
The camera feed is great but on an iPhone 11 notifications etc still appear on screen and sound notifications find their way through too.
In Ecamm you also can’t use the phone as a mic which, whilst not advertised, I would have assumed you could.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Good To Hear Ltd
- 24.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Michael Forrest
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.