This app gives you a clean feed from the camera to your screen and stops your device from going to sleep. This allows you to stream camera video via AirPlay, HDMI or Lightning cable to a Desktop App like OBS, eCamm Live or Zoom, allowing you to stream to Twitch, YouTube or Facebook Live, or use your device as a webcam for video conferences.
DO NOT DISTURB MODE MUST BE ACTIVATED when connecting to a Mac via Lightning cable. Otherwise notifications or other interruptions may appear.
WINDOWS USERS: AirServer or similar AirPlay receiver is required when using with Windows. Mac users can connect with Lightning if AirPlay receiver is not available.
- Provides clean camera feed with no overlays
- Prevents screen auto-lock
- Manual control of focus and exposure (where supported)
- Up to 4K resolution when streaming via AirPlay or HDMI to a supported device.
- For Lightning connection, camera matching your device resolution is used (don't forget to activate "Do Not Disturb" to prevent notifications from being displayed)
- Supports front camera, back camera and ultra-wide camera (where available)
- Advanced features available via menu or gestures (a guide is provided)
- Up to 60fps video supported
- Switch between front, back, ultra-wide and telephoto lenses
- Autofocus and exposure lock via long press
- Lock white balance with two-finger long press
- Pinch for digital zoom
- Includes experimental camera effects including
- Virtual green screen using the TrueDepth camera creates green background that can be keyed out in your desktop streaming software
- Portrait-style effect to blur out your background
- Switch between cameras and control some settings via Apple Watch
- Settings and guides available within the app menu, including
- how to use with AirPlay and OBS
- how to use with Lightning cable and OBS
- how to use with Zoom as a webcam for meetings
- how to use in a multi-camera set-up
- Ability to switch to "Classic" behaviour with the tap menu disabled and all preferences managed via guestures and the system Settings app
Adds new setting if you don’t want to see your face camera as a reflected image
Preserves zoom when toggling battery-saving mode
Fixes problem where iPad devices could send video of the wrong aspect ratio
Manual control of focus and exposure (where supported).
Better support for vertical video.
Energy Saving mode when mirroring via HDMI or AirPlay lets you turn off the device camera (but more importantly means it doesn't have to be replicated on two displays so the 60% more efficient native renderer can be used).
More explanation content to clarify the difference between Lightning Cable and HDMI or AirPlay connections.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app!
Fantastic app, with very clear guidance and instructions. The developer is super responsive - clearly this app is getting continued love!
Does what it says!
Perfect clean feed. Using it with ecamm live for touchtennis webcasts as a secondary camera. Perfect and reasonably priced.
Hi. A good app but there are a couple of small improvements/changes that would make this much app better for me - so as you know, I am using it for making screen recordings.
1) Allow swipe access to the Control Centre so that I can at least start screen recordings without having to leave the app.
2) Find a way to make it obvious that focus and exposure locks are on/off (temporary on screen indication).
3) When iPhone is in portrait mode and you view the list of running apps your app forces a landscape scrolling mode - for a number of reasons it would be much better if it did not do that!
Hope the above helps!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Good To Hear Ltd
- 29.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Michael Forrest
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.