A multi-lingual pain tool to help those with verbal or physical disability.
Affected people can indicate pain or discomfort by choosing from a list of pictorial body images and written symptoms.
Carers can use the app to explain and gain consent for examination, reducing anxiety.
Aids communication with non-English speaking people.
Useful for those with:
• Autism (ASD)
• Early stage Dementia
• Disabilities affecting speech. E.g. Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis
• Deafness and hearing problems
• Trauma or anxiety
• Intubated or tracheostomy patients
The application is multi-lingual with audio, including the following languages:
Child version is also available.
Show me where? is endorsed by Cardiff and Vale University Health Board.
- Focus Games Ltd
- 14.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Focus Games Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.