ShowOne is a pro app for musicians who use backing tracks live. You supply the music - we give you the features, flexibility, and stability to play your tracks in any live or rehearsal situation, right from your iPhone or iPad. Never again worry about printing click tracks, lugging cumbersome and expensive audio equipment to shows, or being stuck with songs in the wrong key or tempo.
▸ Featured in: Modern Drummer ("6 More Mobile Apps Every Drummer Should Know"), Keyboard Magazine, DRUM! Magazine, Electronic Musician Magazine, Bass Musician Mag, App Advice, Discchord, Music App Blog, and more
• Automatic click that syncs with your music
• Control each track's tempo, pitch, volume, start/end and more
• Voice count-offs for any track
• Create unlimited sets; add/remove/reorder tracks easily; have tracks automatically play into next
• Choose from several custom and familiar click sounds
• Audio is split out the headphone jack so the musicians and audience only hear what they need to
• Rock solid and stable - no skips or glitches
• Clear and intuitive user interface - easy to read in high pressure live situations and on dark stages
• Import your music fast and privately via cloud (Dropbox, iCloud, etc) or iTunes File Sharing
• Use tracks that you’ve pre-recorded with clicks and cues to one side for more versatility ("User Cue" feature)
• Works with 3rd party interfaces like the Apogee Duet, PreSonus AudioBox iOne/iTwo, and many more
▸ Features 4-channel operation! Send full stereo mix to audience with further cue routing options (available as in-app purchase, compatible interface required)
▸ MIDI-compatible! Control ShowOne's transport with an external keyboard, drum pad or footswitch via MIDI interface. Control and sync with external gear with MIDI Clock output and per-track Program/Bank changes. Available as in-app purchases.
▸ ShowOne was created by an internationally known recording and touring artist and professional stage manager from the ground up with an eye toward what real musicians need.
• High quality time/pitch algorithm
• Click Mute/Delay/Accent are all adjustable for control over your time-keeping
• Exclusive ShowOne Crosstalk Control to help reduce crosstalk or bleed when splitting out headphone jack
• Works with most audio files (WAV/AIFF/MP3/AAC), 24 bit and up to 96k
• Big, striking Transport for ease of control
• Bar Counter, Tempo and Pitch displays so you always know where you are
• Free version is full-featured, limited to 2 user tracks at a time (unlimited track imports with paid version)
VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE
• iPhone® | iPad® | iPod touch®
• Simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros.
• Great for drummers, keyboard players, guitar or bass players, musical directors - whoever deals with backing tracks!
• National touring acts, local/regional bands, cover bands, church bands, solo artists, street performers, theater troupes - anything!
• AND - it works as a solid backup solution for more advanced setups
• AND - it’s an excellent practice tool as well! Speed up and slow down tracks with metronome for learning parts, change the pitch, etc.
MORE PRAISE FOR SHOWONE!
▸ "...it will probably pay for itself in convenience before you finish your first gig." - Music App Blog
▸ "ShowOne is the perfect tool for running tracks on stage or in rehearsal - no need to invest in a bunch of new gear!" - Nick Wheeler, All-American Rejects
▸ "Blown away by ShowOne…this software is the bomb!" - Bruce Murphy, Men Without Hats
▸ "Thanks for developing such a great app!" - Phil Bennett, Starship
- - - - - - - - - -
We've got many more features coming - be sure to check the in-app Shop for the latest.
Go to www.ShowOneApp.com, check out the vids and FAQs, or drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you! And please LEAVE A RATING/REVIEW after you've used the app a bit.
Happy 2019 with a big MIDI update! In this version:
- Sync external MIDI gear to ShowOne with MIDI Clock output*
- Track by track Program and Bank changes (to change patches on external gear)*
- Proper MIDI Bluetooth setup area to easily control ShowOne with Bluetooth MIDI devices
- improved stability with MIDI connections in general
- additional description buttons in Settings area, as well as updated names of certain functions for clarity
- fixed bugs
* requires the new MIDI Advanced in-app purchase
Lots of new stuff coming in 2019 - thanks for supporting ShowOne!
Ratings and Reviews
I purchased this App recently due to another app I used no longer being available. I had a few minor problems at the start which were overcome after working with app for a few days. Some great little extras with this app include having the ability to change key and speed up tracks . I am haven't used the click with this app as experience tells me not all backing tracks sync completely in time so anyone having problems with this take note that if your tracks are running out of sync it most probably is your track and not the click.
Great little app working on my IPad 2 .
Would recommend this app to anyone using backing tracks
Developer Response ,
EDIT: Thanks for the kind words, glad our support was able to resolve any issues you initially had!
The only app that does the job
I play in a band we use backing tracks. This allows me to down load all the backing tracks via Bluetooth from my laptop to my phone or my iPad. The downloading is really easy. It is then really easy to make different playlists, different sets. Re-ordering tracks is easy and adding tracks is easy. The only thing I would quite like to see is the total time for the set. It’s also cool that you can change the speed and the pitch of tracks if you need to - although I haven’t used that yet.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive review! Many more features are coming so keep the app updated for the latest!
I’ve been running backing tracks for years. Originally a midi sequencer, then a laptop and most recently from a phone.
Started using ShowOne recently and it’s got so many useful features. Click track means I don’t need to make specific mix downs.
The recent addition of midi is a game changer especially with my AX edge. I can now sync arpeggios to the backing track much more easily.
Using my Bluetooth midi I can control the transport buttons to start, skip tracks etc. All from the AX edge.
The program change feature is amazing too. I don’t need to change patches myself at the start of a track. A feature request would be could you add the ability to do multiple program changes during a track? It means I could concentrate solely on the performance for songs that need me to switch patches mid way through a song.
Keep up the great work.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the 5-star review! We're glad you're finding the new MIDI features useful - it's for cases like yours why we put them in there. We'll be looking at program changes within tracks this year. Take care!
- One Zero One Audio LLC
- 63.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 One Zero One Audio, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ShowOne Basic Version £15.99
- Four Channel Mode £7.99
- Click Track Pack 1 £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.