The Shropshire Star newspaper - your daily edition of the county’s biggest selling regional newspaper, direct to your phone or tablet.
The Shropshire Star is your trusted source of local news, bringing you breaking news, sport, and entertainment.
Founded in 1964 and based in Ketley, Telford, the Shropshire Star circulates throughout the county and into Mid Wales.
As one of the biggest regional newspapers in the UK, the Shropshire Star has been at the heart of communities across the county for more than 55 years.
Enjoy the latest edition of the paper wherever you are by downloading the Shropshire Star newspaper app.
What’s included in the Shropshire Star newspaper app?
- The latest edition of the newspaper delivered straight to your device
- The latest sporting action from the Shropshire Star sports team
- Stories from your favourite columnists
- All the latest entertainment, fashion and things to do in your area
- Plus much more!
This latest update of the app is designed to be easy to use, with simple navigation so you can read the latest edition of the Shropshire Star wherever you are.
The Shropshire Star newspaper app offers a subscription of just £5.99 a month. For more information visit reader.shropshirestar.co.uk
Subscribing in the app:
- If you subscribe through the app store your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase.
- The subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring.
- Auto-renewal can be deactivated via your Apple account in the App Store.
- To manage your subscription, open the App Store, and select the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner. (If you are not signed in, you will need to do that first.) In your Apple account page, select 'Subscriptions' then 'Manage' to see available options.
- All content in the Shropshire Star newspaper is copyright Midland News Association Limited. All rights reserved.
- Terms and conditions https://www.shropshirestar.com/terms-of-website-use/
- This is a subscription to the digital editions only
Bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My original review 3 weeks ago 1 Star: FRUSTRATING. Have reinstalled a number of times now. App works first time then stops and logs itself out. Since then a new app has been launched which has finally caught up with IOS. At last the news is accessible.
And now a new version of the app is clunky and does not open with a new episode. It takes a while to be able to read a new paper unlike the previous interim app which worked very effectively. What a shame. What is going on?
4 Star App
This is a superb reader App. I run it on both iPad and iPhone with great results. Yes it's a little more tricky on the iPhone but this due to the phones screen size not a fault of the App. I am impressed with the page navigation options - of which there are several. You can quickly scan the pages and home in on stories of interest. Great zoom capability with ultra crisp fonts - better resolution than the printed version! One omission is a print facility (not found it yet myself, but maybe its eluding me) Print is required so we can do the crossword! You can use the screen capture facility on the apple devices to print but that is rather clunky. Give me a print command and I will give you 5 Stars
What a great way read the Shropshire Star.
This is a great way to read the paper, it can be daylight outside when I start reading and before I know it it’s dark, but on the iPad - no problem.
Very pleased with this app, I initially only intended to subscribe for a month, but after just 5 days I have decided to make this permanent, it’s also great having a scrapbook “star button” that saves selected pages, and, I don’t have to waste anymore paper.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Midland News Association Limited
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Midland News Association Limited.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month subscription £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.