The sidekick app is a collection of interactive exercises, tools and tips to help boost your mental wellbeing. The app enables you to build a personalised wellbeing toolkit to help you deal with whatever life throws at you
We believe that a combination of personalised wellbeing exercises, tailored to our own situations can help us manage our mental health better. For more information please visit www.sidekick.org.uk
The app is organised into four tabs:
** library **
- A place to play, experiment and explore a broad range of wellbeing exercises aligned to your chosen goals
- Select goals or "my suggestions" to explore exercises relevant to your needs
- If you like an exercise you can add it to your favourites in your toolkit to access them quickly
** toolkit **
- Quick access to your favourite exercises and output collections
- Your favourites are exercises that you may need quick access to in a specific situation. for example, before a big exam or social event
- Your collection visualises your exercise outputs to give you a boost when you need it most
** programmes **
- Improve your mental health & wellbeing with our structured programmes
- These programmes are designed by psychologists and partners to help you on a day to day basis
- Day by day, you'll get to try new exercises, as well as ones you may have already tried
** insights **
- The insights tab is a place to view your wellbeing progress over time
- Update your sidekick score and mood journal directly and track your score and mood over time
- Daily activities are displayed with an option to view your sidekick history
** support **
- Find support organisations to help you whenever you need it most
** big update **
we have made lots of changes to the app for v2, including reorganising the library section of the app to enable faster and simpler finding of exercises to try!
we have also moved the inspiration content to within the library to make way for a new support tab. here you'll find text and phone based support organisations on the main screen for when you need them quickly, alongside an ever growing directory of support organisations. there are lots of exciting things planned for this tab - watch this space
as ever keep the feedback coming and really hope you're finding the app useful
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! Highly recommended!
I stumbled across this app whilst looking for something to help me plan how to improve my wellbeing. It is brilliant! Since downloading I’ve found that I’ve taken a more proactive and planned approach to my day. The simple diagnostic tool is great and offers some easy solutions that can make a huge difference to my frame of mind. Highly recommended for anyone who is serious about putting their health and well-being first!
Just what I needed!
I came across this app as I wanted to try something different to the usual well-being apps I use. I love it! It’s so user friendly and the scoring system is a great initiative. As a NHS worker in these current times, I am heavily relying on well-being/meditation apps after stressful days so I am so grateful for finding this app with all this new content. Thank you!
Such a good idea and implementation. I am really impressed and feel like I met what I was looking for a long time. Interface is intuitive and leads you step by step through the process.
I like all citations and motivational messages, they are collected with kindness to the users and help to move on. Thanks guys who created this product! Good luck!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sidekick Community Limited
- 66.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Sidekick Community Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.