Best-selling children’s stories performed in AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE or BRITISH SIGN LANGUAGE, with FREE book, vocabulary builder and fun learning games.
- Awesome high-definition books from as little as 99¢/79p - preview before you buy
- Stories selected to support Common Core State Standards and National Curriculum
- Develop language skills with the video vocabulary builder
- Optional captions/subtitles can be customized for children with dyslexia and special needs
- Accessible for all children with narration, music and sound effects
READ – SIGN – WATCH – LISTEN – PLAY – LEARN
- New books every month from top publishers
- Enhance learning playing two interactive language games with every book
- Get the best out of stories with useful tips for parents, carers and teachers
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING...
“Signed Stories is an outstanding addition to any child's library. These highly versatile apps give your child the opportunity to experience a story like no other...your child is given the chance to be exposed to literacy on its highest level.” Educational Resource Specialist, USA
"The students I work with ask me all the time 'when is a new book coming?' It has enriched their love for reading in a way that is beautiful to behold." ASL Interpreter, USA
“I am über thrilled at the ASL stories now available for purchase. I downloaded every single ASL story this morning. I am not typically an app buyer...very happy to see this resource come available. I'll be ready & waiting for your next releases.” Mother of deaf children, USA
Follow us on Twitter (@SignedStories), Facebook (facebook.com/ITVSignedStories) YouTube (youtube.com/ITVSignedStories) and Instagram @itv_signedstories
* Improved performance of store
* Option to receive messages from Signed Stories about new books and special offers
Ratings and Reviews
The in app purchases are rather expensive and the signing isn't in time with the images. For something that is designed for children I would expect them to finish signing the page before changing the image. The store doesn't always work either. I do think the dictionary feature is brilliant.
This is a beautiful app - an enchanting but modern way to get children involved in stories and sign language. The games provide an extra angle of enjoyment as well as being a great way to learn, and I think the customisation options give a lovely personal feel.
Great app for kids
Attractive and informative, it's a great way to introduce children to sign language through the medium of story telling
- ITV Broadcasting Limited
- 40.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ITV SignPost
- In-App Purchases
- Five Little Speckled Frogs BSL £0.99
- Jack and the Beanstalk BSL £2.99
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star BSL £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.