The simplest and most reliable way to listen to your favourite AM, FM and online radio stations with an iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. Join millions using our radio tuner today!
Listen to Simple Radio for free:
• Play 45,000+ worldwide radio stations on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
• Enjoy our extremely reliable radio tuner. Eliminating drops is our top priority
• Save your favourite stations and listen to them in one tap
Simple Radio’s free radio tuner is ideal for:
• Listening to your favourite radio stations
• Discovering new music
• Staying connected to home while living abroad
• Making your commute more interesting
• Practicing a foreign language
Find specific content based on your interests:
• Trending music
• Specific music genres (Rock, Pop, Jazz, Country, Folk & more)
• Live sports like Football, Rugby, Cricket & more
• Breaking news
• Talk radio
Tune in to your favourite Radio Stations like: LBC London, Heart, Absolute Radio, Magic, Classic FM, Jazz FM, Capital London, Kiss FM, Kisstory, Planet Rock, Smooth Radio, Talksport, BBC & more.
Why are our Premium Features the best purchase you will make this year?
• You'll be able to set the Sleep Timer to fall asleep to your favorite station, and doze off like a baby.
• You’ll never see a display ad within our app again!
*Remember that in-app purchases cannot be shared with family members.
——— Download Simple Radio Today For Free ———
What others are saying about Simple Radio:
• "A pleasant journey back to childhood every time I tune in. An array of stations at the tap of a finger. Doesn't get much better.” Dan K., London
• “It gives access to my hometown radio station over 1200 miles away!” - Roxanne L., New York
Love Simple Radio by Streema?
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/streema
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Streema/566615950033225
Questions or feedback?
• We love hearing from you and we read every single email you send us!
• Want us to add a specific radio station? Have suggestions? Please, feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html).
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this profile and the Simple Radio app are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Streema or our services.
Bug fixes & improvements
Your feedback makes Simple Radio better. Keep it coming! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read it all.
Ratings and Reviews
this app has all the stations and more, great to have the record function to record anything for future playbacks, would love for there to be a roll over where after 1recorded session has finished playing back that it then plays the next recorded songs saved without having to go into the app to select the next recorded song, overall very easy to use and navigate, and will continue to spread the word, keep up the good work developers😊👍
A blessing but a mixed one
Thank you Moody for this 24/7 opportunity to singalong with Gospel-related favourites old and newer. Only rarely interrupted by speech and then only by helpful and challenging messages, brief enough for the overall context. For me, and many others, it is wonderful to hear hymns, songs and choruses sung by people who are aware of the importance of the words ... but then, far too often, others are performed without any apparent thought to the words, sometimes pausing for breath in the middle of words or at the end of a printed line when the words demand that the sentence or phrase is not broken. The 23rd Psalm to the tune Crimond would be a perfect example ... listen to it being sung carelessly while you look at the 4-lines of verse 1. The words of scripture say one thing, the singers singing one line at a time as if it were a sentence, then stopping for breath ... make nonsense of the words. Line 4 in isolation makes no sense. Finally, too often, songs and hymns we love are seemingly recorded and promoted as little more than vehicles for the singer’s vocal idiosyncrasies, without regard to the words - and are frequently mistimed either as a dirge or a quirky jumpy arrangement with contempt for the writer’s inspired intention ... with regard to both words and tune. But thank you for being there.
Hey, what a brilliant little gem hiding out there, just spent all afternoon searching the web for something to replace Tune In, which cannot seem to chrome cast. This app, downloaded, opened, and wham, all my favourite stations instantly available, including France Musique, and Jazz FM, the latter often a problem station. Do not know why it is not mor well known. Absolutely awesome. 20 Stars.
- Streema, Inc.
- 40.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Streema, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Stream Radio Station £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.