RSS Push Notifications for your iPhone or iPod Touch that just works!
Languages: English, 日本語, Português
* Push Notifications for your feeds.
* Push Headnews.
* Built-in browser
* Folders to better organize your feeds.
* Browse all articles inside the folder.
* Read All button.
* Share to Pocket, Instapaper, Email, Safari and Messages.
* Search with save function.
* Option to Hide or Show viewed articles. For faster reading, just enable this feature in the Settings session.
* Bookmark articles.
* Bookmark folders to organize your favorite articles. You can Create/Edit/Remove the bookmark folders at any time.
* In-app browser. You don't need to switch to Safari to open web pages when viewing articles, But if you need to go to Safari, there's a quick and easy button for that!
* In-app email for sharing articles, so you don't need to switch to Mail App.
* Search whatever you need in all or only selected feeds. You can also save as many searches you want and manage them later.
You'll receive Push Notifications ( Alert, Badge count and Sound ) on your favorite news stories as soon they come out. And you can also customize this notification by selecting the “ON or OFF” switch for each news feed to which you've subscribed.
Naturally, you'll need folders to organize your feeds, and Simple RSS+ can do that easily too! You can also move feeds between folders, and rename or remove them any time you wish. And each time you get new feeds into your folders or receive new articles, the folder icon will show you how many articles there still unread. You can also store your favorite articles and create bookmark folders to help keep them all organized. And of course, you can move the articles between the bookmark folders too.
Simple RSS+ have a powerful search tool that enables you to define the search criteria for your feeds. Save the search and the next time you open it, the new articles that match your criteria will be there automatically. You can also edit your saved searches or move them into any folder to keep everything organized.
##################### 日本語 #####################
• ニュース ブックマーク
- Fix for adding feeds!
If you tried some feeds that didn't worked before, go and try them now ;)
Remember, if you browse to find a feed, keep looking for until you see the "select" text on the bottom bar or simple long press a link to copy it and paste it back on the feed link field.
Last updates in case you missed it:
- Fix to share options while browsing
- Share article options fix
- UI tweaks
- Fix bottom bar icons alignment
- Fix feed list bottom options size and color
- Search now shows the save button ( Yes, you can save your searches! )
- UI tweaks all over the app
- Feed list font increased a bit because we are getting old? :D
- Push Notification fix for iOS 13 users
- UI glitches for non iPhone X family
- iPhone X family support
- Years of bug fixes
- Overall redesign and new shiny icon to celebrate 10 years on App Store
If you love it as we do, can you please help us revert that bad reviews we got so far? We are doing our best to fix the app !
Hope you all are safe out there !
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simply does NOT work. I only have 4 feeds and even they are too much for this poor effort of an app to handle. Avoid this at all costs until the dev updates.
Was working great...now it's stopped!
Please fix this as I miss my feeds. Suddenly stopped working on 3 days ago.
- Bits Bytes LTD
- 2.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Bits & Bytes CO.,LTD.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.