Simply Recipes is a family-friendly cooking website with over 1900 well-crafted recipes for the home cook, including photographs and easy-to-follow instructions to help you prepare them yourself.
• 1900+ home-tested FREE recipes, with beautiful photographs and step-by-step instructions
• Organized by ingredient, course, and season
• Recipes for special diets--gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, low carb, and paleo
• Helpful method photos on most recipes
• Built-in recipe ingredient check-lists
• Easy to share via email, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
• Easy to use, clean, focused mobile experience
Simply Recipes was founded in 2003 as the personal food blog of Elise Bauer as a way to share her family's favorite recipes. Over the years Simply Recipes has grown to be one of the most popular cooking websites in the world, a beloved recipe resource to millions of readers.
The Simply Recipes iOS app is a view of the SimplyRecipes.com website that has been optimized for the mobile experience. Like the website, the app is completely free. All you need is an Internet or Cellular connection to use.
- Bug fixes and minor graphics updated.
- Tested and built for latest iOS versions.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.