‘The fastest way to audit on the go’
Site Audit Pro helps over 50,000 businesses worldwide improve their productivity by making audits and inspections quicker to carry out and easier to manage. Whether performing a safety inspection, snagging issues, creating a punch list, or providing a quotation, Site Audit Pro will help you collate and share your findings on the go with customised reports to add a personal and professional touch.
*** Features ***
• Record issues with a photo, add a title, assignee and comments.
• Annotate photos to highlight important information.
• Organise issues into projects, adding site and client details specific to each project.
• Share a professional audit report instantly, without the need to head back to the office. Share your reports as a PDF via email, Dropbox, iTunes file sharing and more.
• Print reports in an instant with AirPrint support
*** Customise Site Audit Pro ***
• Add personal details to your reports; include company name, logo, auditor name and signature.
• Change the content to reflect your industry. Instead of ‘Identified 12 issues’, why not use ‘Found 12 problems’ or ‘Examined 12 properties’? Site Audit Pro is adaptable to a number of industries.
• Choose from and customise a range of 8 professional report designs.
Site Audit Pro is great for:
• Punchlists / Punch Lists
And so much more, whenever you need to capture and report important data, choose Site Audit Pro.
Download Site Audit Pro today to save time, improve productivity and make audits and inspections organised and hassle-free.
*** Subscribe for additional features ***
Site Audit Pro Cloud is our new subscription service that allows you to store your projects in the cloud and access them from the web. Whilst the subscription does give you access to some of the more advanced features and access, it is not required to use and generate reports. The features below are what you would gain access to by subscribing, whereas the features above are what are already included in the base app.
* Access Projects from the web *
Create, edit and share Reports from our web app. Using the new website allows you to quickly type up comments using your computers keyboard as well as accessing your projects from any browser.
* Multiple Images *
Add multiple images to each issue. You can now show more than one photo for each issue, be it several photos of one room or area, or even before and after photos!
* Syncing *
Sync your projects between devices. Start your project with your iPhone, type it up on an iPad, and do final editing on your PC or laptop. Reports can be generated from any location.
* Folders *
Organise your projects into folders. Place several projects for one property in a folder, or have your projects organised by client or progress. The choice is yours!
* More Project Information *
Add a site address for each project, as well as a site photo to add finishing touch to your report’s cover.
* Due Dates *
Give issues a due date so your assignees know exactly how long they have to complete any tasks required.
* Complete Issues *
Mark your issues as completed. If all your issues are completed, you can now even mark the whole Project as completed.
* Report Customisation *
In addition to these new themes, you can now set up your own colour scheme! Prefer to use a blue that matches your company’s logo, over the default red in a theme? Now you can!
*** Subscription Information ***
A monthly or annual purchase will be applied to your iTunes account at the end of the trial. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
*** Subscription Terms***
You can find the terms and conditions of the subscription here:
• We've fixed several crashes that were reported.
• The Cloud Issues List screen now aligns the titles correctly when there is no photo added.
• Projects created on your device were sometimes not displaying correctly when generating a report on the Web App.
• We've added a shake to the photos when you tap them to let you know they can be reordered.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used this app for a year now, and have found it assisting me on a daily basis as a contracts manager. I travel from site to site, and having the ability to complete a full report whilst ‘on the job’ means there is no sitting down in the office downloading photos and attaching them to site specific job sheets. I produced a report as I walk around the job, and email it to the relevant parties before leaving site. Now you have the option to add multiple pictures to one task via the cloud based version, it just got better. I though the purchase fee for the cloud version was top heavy at £60 but put that cost against time saved and your quids in. Would be lost without it now, and have asked my sub contractors to use it as well to keep the same format flowing through the jobs.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your review, it's great to hear how we've improved your workflow. We discussed the price point for Site Audit Pro Cloud a lot prior to its release, and your feedback on this will be sent to the rest of the team as it shall be a point we will monitor as we move forward. If you do have any ideas for any additional features, don't hesitate to send us an email through the app! - James
Great app, minor improvements would make it five star.
This has been an invaluable app for quickly identifying and auditing issues in a construction environment. Everything works well and printing off PDF copies for crew has been a simple task. There are areas where improvement in app performance would be a massive jump to being five star.
1. When changing from one issue to another, it would help if the drawing tool didn’t switch back to a default line width, I waste a fair amount of time setting line widths to b consistent from issue to issue.
2. It would be very useful to have an additional labelling system for photos, either numerical or alphabetical, sometimes an issue can have various elements in the area photographed, so to label them 1,2,3 etc then give instructions in the issue comments area would be time saving.
3. Directly following from that, if the issue description field had the option for bullets or number lists, this would save time.
4. The order in which issues are presented can be edited in the current version , yes, that’s helpful. It would be even more helpful if the program automatically renumbered moved issues so the user didn’t have to spend time manually doing it themselves.
These are minor criticisms on an otherwise excellent app. I’d recommend this to anyone involved in project management.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your review! I've forwarded your points of feedback on to the rest of the team. I believe point 4 in particular is an area we plan to look at improving in the future as we agree that this needs some attention. If you do think of any further ideas, don't hesitate to let us know! - James
Brilliant for any type of on site reporting, very adaptable, easy to use, and could easily tailor to multiple different types of inspections / reports.
Ability to put a text box on a photo would be a good addition and multiple photos per issue.
For those saying you can’t edit on a laptop or PC, I found a way around this - email the report to yourself and right click on the report and click ‘open with’ and choose Word. It’s not a perfect solution and does throw the formatting around a little when typing anything new in but once you get used to it, it’s easy enough to work around. You can then re save as a PDF for sending the report.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your review! I shall make sure the team see your suggestions! Hopefully, we'll also find a way to aid with the editing on a PC or laptop in the future. - James
- Veam Studios Ltd
- 229.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Veam Studios Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £6.99
- Yearly £59.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.