Site Diary app replaces the existing paper site diary, daily construction reports or site journal, where field workers make a report of things that occurred on their projects. With Site Diary app, we make the whole process quick, fun and simple so you both have a detailed diary and time left to focus on building more.
We developed Site Diary to address the needs of site engineers, foremen and site managers working in construction organizations, contractors and installation teams both large and small.
“So much better than the handwritten process. Quick, easy, and efficient. Like the feature where you can attach photographs to the specific activity they relate to.” - Katie Swanick, Senior Engineer, Costain
Task management/allocations feature
The first product to integrate diary and task management. Users can create a task, add information about the task (manpower, equipment & materials to be used) and the persons it assigned to. Report progress on a task by creating a diary entry. The diary form will be automatically filled with all the task info which will make it a lot quicker for users to fill their diaries.
Site Diary Features include
- Real-time site progress and monitoring, whereby users have visibility of work being done by site staff. Submitted reports are immediately available for review and approval by off-site personnel.
- Share information. The app will allow field workers to send an email after they create an event. (This is optional)
- Local weather report automatically included - every report entry is automatically linked with the prevailing weather conditions for that site at the time, which is important information to include in a daily construction report app.
- Added images - photos and other images can be attached to reports.
- Offline support - Sites with limited connectivity are not a problem as the app continues to perform seamlessly off-line. Data captured is saved on the device and synchronized to the cloud as soon as a connection becomes available.
- User management - Add and remove users in your team
- Set up site resources (labour, equipment, materials, contractors, tags) that you will use on your construction site. Tags are used to determine the type of event that is recorded, example: Safety.
- Export Reports - This can be used as shift updates or project summaries and shared with staff, contractors and clients. These are done in either PDF, Excel or CSV format.
* Ability to export reports based on filters
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would it be possible for you to add a feature where you can add the manpower, but link what contractor they are working for.
Say we have 8 different contractors onsite, and each of the 8 have labourers, it would be helpful to be able to link each 8 in the manpower category but with the contractor attached. Otherwise it’s just 8 labourers that I don’t know what contractor they were working for.
Otherwise from a bit of a look on the app this evening, it seems to have some great potential.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Script and go
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Script&Go
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.