Ever need to markup a photo with measures, angles, arrows, and notes?
Do you sketch measurements on lots of pieces of paper?
Want to keep and organise your site notes and measurements using tags and folders?
Need to send your marked up photos via messages, emails or as a professional PDF report?
... then Photoscribe is for you!
Are you moving house, renovating, or shopping for new furniture?
Are you installing a new kitchen / bathroom, or building an extension?
Are you looking for an easy way to produce a project snag list or inspection report?
Do you need to create a simple punch list?
Photoscribe makes it easy to draw measures, angles and other markup on your photos.
Easily draw an angle or capture the length, width & height of a room, object, building or land area.
Organise your photos and measurements using tags, folders and items.
You can also generate a professional PDF report containing your marked up photos.
Use the magnifier when drawing for precise positioning.
"Photoscribe it" today:
- Take a photo and draw on measures, angles, arrows, lines, circles, text and more.
- Change colour, thickness, size and easily re-position annotations and measurements as needed.
- Zoom in and out, pan around, and use the floating magnifier glass for high precision drawing.
- Organise your photos in to items and folders.
- Share your photos by text, email, or third party apps such as dropbox.
- Generate a professional PDF report containing your marked up photos and share directly from your mobile device.
- Export and share your folders with other Photoscribe users.
- Unlimited items, folders and photos.
Photoscribe is a must have tool for general contractors, engineers, designers, construction workers, builders, home owners, architects, carpenters, and DIY "weekend warriors".
Photoscribe - Measures & Notes is the perfect pocket companion for all your measuring and notes requirements.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We update the app regularly to include new features and bug fixes.
Notable updates for this release include:
- Support for German and Spanish languages.
- Annotation restore capability.
- Improved annotation selection.
- Measure annotation improvements.
- Folders can now be exported using third party tools (e.g. dropbox).
- Various other minor UI changes and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The developer has clearly put some effort into the production of this app. It has a lot of advanced functions such as ability to alter the size of the text and the diameter of lines and units as well as calculating angles.
I am not a construction professional or designer and am using the app for basic household decoration work and for buying items for an RV project.
For me, it could be improved by the simplification of editing which, at the moment, is at least a two step process once at the image that requires editing. It would also be good to have the ability to rename files and folders easily to whatever length of name chosen, at the moment it seems restrictive.
That said, the app is currently free and is highly functional, I would recommend it at least as a trial.
The developer, Pipe Flow Software, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daxesoft Ltd
- 45.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Photoscribe
- In-App Purchases
- Photoscribe Full Edition £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.