Buy train tickets, keep track of your journey and collect points when travelling with SJ.
• See timetables and buy tickets for SJ trains and other Swedish train operators
• Buy and re-new your commuter ticket
• Keep track of your journey or commute in the travel mode
• Receive notifications with traffic information affecting your journey or commute
You can also:
• Buy Movingo tickets
• Pass the SL barriers with your Movingo ticket
• Rebook or cancel your ticket
• Make multiple seat reservations at the same time for your commute
• Buy tickets for the local traffic to go to or from the train station
• Become a member of SJ Prio
• Collect points when travelling with SJ
• See your points balance and points transactions
• Register points
• Receive unique member offers and discounts
• Use your points for new SJ tickets
• Rebook to an earlier or later departure, if your ticker is refundable or if you have reached the Black membership level
• Pre-order food for you journey whilst you buy your ticket
• Add your tickets to Apple Wallet
SJ (Swedish Railways) is a Swedish travel partner that offers sustainable train travel, both independently and in collaboration with others. As the market-leading train operating company, SJ links Sweden together, and opens the doors to Scandinavia's capitals. Every day, 140,000 people choose to travel on one of SJ's 1,200 departures from 284 stations.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Visited Sweden from the UK for a few days in Småland and travelled up from Copenhagen Airport. Bought our tickets before we arrived so they were all ready to go as soon as we got there. A pleasure to use. My only request would be for the Danish train operator Øresundståg to allow tickets to be added to Apple Wallet as only SJ AB allowed this at the time.
Good, but some persistent flaws
Very clean and functional design. When booking a ticket on an SJ high-speed train you can seamlessly scroll through a plan of the carriages to pick your available seat. But this function isn’t available for sleeper trains or older locomotive-hauled intercity carriages.
Live rail times are easy to find, although it’s impossible to check the historic departure/arrival times of trains that finished their journey.
The app also gets confused when tracking overnight trains - if a train started its journey yesterday but hasn’t yet arrived, the traffic into page will show you today’s anticipated departure instead.
An app you feel proud of
If there is more that 5 stars this app deserve it.
It is simple, powerful, comes with the latest feature and taking advantage of most of iOS recent features.
I really like it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SJ AB
- 150.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 SJ AB
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.