High quality ski lessons aimed at strengthening your parallel turn and introducing more effective edge control. The stunning video, intuitive cue cards and engaging presentation will enhance your learning experience and help make you a better skier. Use the device camera to have your skiing filmed and compare this with demos using cutting-edge split-screen video analysis technology.
- The audio issues mentioned are only due to the mute settings. Please check your mute switch first or if its an iPad double click the home button and scroll the bottom menu bar from left to right. Look for the silver speaker icon and remove the mute setting. Still not working then give us a shout.
These carefully designed lessons will:
• Complement on-slope tuition with a qualified instructor
• Clarify the basics
• Set you up for the Ski School Advanced App workshops
• Give you the skills and techniques to start exploring more pistes around the mountain
Best of all it’s portable and can be used anywhere:
• In the chalet before a day out
• As a handy reminder on the lift between runs
• On the bus, train or plane before heading out to the mountains
Once purchased, install the app on your device and everything is included, meaning no further uploads or costly data charges while you’re away. Just grab you phone and hit the slopes.
Give your skiing the boost it deserves with lessons from the Ski School app - your portable ski instructor.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth every penny , using just this and the beginner app I have taught myself to ski in a day . Beforehand on my 1st day I was out of control and wasn’t really enjoying skiing , now I can get top to bottom without scaring myself to death and have fun ! One days difference from using the app 👍🏻
Excellent Ski instruction App
Easy to follow quick lessons broken down into different phases.
Clear instruction. High quality videos. Decent extras such as split screen compare yourself to the instructional videos.
I love this app. I am one of those skiers that never seemed to get it together and book private lessons in advance and can't face the group lessons available on the slopes. My skiing has been stuck for the last 3-4 years at intermediate. This app made my holiday because I was able to watch a lesson on the lift and then practice on the run down. All of a sudden I properly understood carving and mogul skiing and I went from adequate to (nearly) knowing what I was doing.
I am still a long way away from those graceful Austrians that have been skiing since birth, but after one holiday with this app, I am enjoying it and feel like I am no longer stuck.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.