A tasty assortment of high quality video tips taken from our full series of Ski School lessons. This short example shows the stunning video, intuitive cue cards and engaging presenting style that helps reinforce the topics and enhance your learning experience. No jargon, no gimmicks just straight to the point facts that will make you a better skier.
- The audio issues mentioned are only due to the mute settings. Please check your mute switch first or if its an iPad double click the home button and scroll the bottom menu bar from left to right. Look for the silver speaker icon and remove the mute setting. Still not working then give us a shout.
The lessons in the full series are carefully designed to:
• Lead you step by step through the skiing progression
• Complement on-slope tuition with a qualified instructor
• Clarify the basics
• Give you a head start
Best of all the Apps are portable and can be used anywhere:
• In the chalet before a day out
• As a handy reminder on the lift between runs
• On the bus, train or plane before heading out to the mountains
Upload the apps with everything included, no further uploads or costly data charges while you’re away. Just grab you phone and hit the slopes.
Try it now and if you like what you see buy the full app that suits your level and join Darren on his quest to make you a better skier.
Minor Bug Fixing and Now Ski School Lite Version application universal that working on all the latest (iPhone and iPad).
Ratings and Reviews
These Apps are a must for all skiers at whatever ability level you are at. It just reminds you about the things you've forgotten and the next level you need to aspire to. Fantastic !!
Great looking and potentially very useful, but the mute problem is really annoying for no good reason
Does exactly what it says on the tin!!!
Very good app clear concise instruction I have since bought the beginners app and my partner has bought the intermediate both are even better than this one.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.