Join millions around the world who use Skrill to send money and pay online – all from one easy-to-use app.
Pay securely at hundreds of websites, transfer money locally or abroad, and exchange currencies. Plus, you can earn points on your transactions with the Knect loyalty program.
Here's what the Skrill app has to offer*:
· Pay online at popular sports, gaming, and trading websites. There’s no need to share your bank or card details – all you need is your Skrill login.
· Fund your Skrill account by card, bank transfer, or choose from a range of local payment options.
· Manage your money on the go with real-time notifications whenever you spend or send money.
· Send money instantly to anyone with a Skrill account – all you need is their phone number or email address.
· Send money to bank accounts overseas at great rates.
· Request money from someone who doesn’t have a Skrill account by sending them a link to pay you.
Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong. Take two minutes to learn more at www.skrill.com/cryptocurrency-risk-statement/.
· Buy an interest in cryptocurrency directly from your Skrill account.
· Use the app to trade more than 50 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cardano.
· Helpful features include crypto price alerts and limit orders.
· Make your next prepaid card a Skrill Prepaid Mastercard®. Instantly access your account balance to pay online or in-store – anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
· Withdraw your Skrill balance as cash at ATMs around the world.
· Lock your card in the app if it’s lost or stolen.
· Earn points on your transactions with our loyalty program – Knect. Exchange your points for money in your account.
· Become a VIP Skriller to enjoy lower fees, higher transaction limits, and other benefits.
· View advanced statistics, winning tips, and live scores. Available for soccer, basketball, and American football games.
· Easily transact in different currencies. Skrill lets you hold multiple currencies in one account.
24/7 Customer Service
· Enjoy fast and friendly support in your local language.
Some features are subject to jurisdictional limitations and may be accessible only in select territories.
Skrill’s offering of and support to the Skrill Prepaid Mastercard® Program is limited to residents of the European Economic Area and UK.
• We've done visual improvements in home screen
• We've improved your experience when using our virtual assistant
* We’ve fixed an issue in crypto screen
Enjoy our latest update!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t download they are thief’s
They dare tell me I need to deposit more money when the little I deposited was held...you think we are stupid to add all our wages so you can block the account or ask for stupid verification so you don’t relearned money...the worse part is why would you be able to deposit and when it’s time to take your money they say no you don’t not have enough screw you skrill screw the founder and thief that built it...this is 2020 and if you can’t make your app easy and cheap to use you will never be like the others...I suggest anyone reading this don’t download this app rather you better use WorldRemit where your first transaction is free and easy or transferwise...skrill is the most scamming app ever created cus I’m not gonna use the account and there’s no way to take out my hard earn cash that I deposit because stupid skill feel it’s too small
Developer Response ,
Hi, We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the app and having trouble withdrawing your funds. We can see you’ve been advised to deposit a little more money to your wallet, this is needed to cover the withdrawal fee.
On this occasion we would like to cover this fee amount for you by sending the funds to your Skrill account. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com so we can get this sorted for you. Skrill!
For the new people that register on Skrill in the beginning they do ask for requirements and then they will reopen it but you need to constant use it later on the line it will be much very easy to use I don’t know why people put negative feedback they need to try it for the first few weeks a few months I’ve been using Skrill for two years and I had never had a problem thank you Skrill for the best service
I’m using Skrill many years now. Recently I deposited some money to my Skrill account via my Barclays debit card. After depositing some money in Skrill my Skrill account is locked. They asked me provide my identity so I send my passport and bank statement. They accepted my passport but they are asking my debit card statement. I went to the Bank I asked a debit card statement but Barclays Bank cannot give me debit card statement because it’s comes only bank statement where I can see my debit card transactions . And I phone to Skrill, after 25 minutes waiting I got someone to talk about it he also said I have to give a debit card statement and I called Barclays Bank again but they said that they can not give anything about debit card statement. So now I’m very frustrated and worried am I getting money back from Skrill account or not!!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skrill Ltd
- 183.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Skrill
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.