Transfer money globally, pay online, exchange cryptocurrencies and more. With Skrill, online transactions are easy, secure, fast, and cheap. The app empowers you to make online payments, send money to a friend or relative, and exchange cryptocurrencies.
• Upgrade your account for free and enjoy special benefits
• Transfer money to India, Kenya, Thailand, and more than 180 other countries across the globe;
• Choose from a wide variety of more than 40 currencies supported;
• Load funds to your account via credit or debit card, bank transfer, or local payment methods;
• Get rewards with our brand new loyalty programme - Knect™
• Comfortably send money to another Skrill member, a bank account, a mobile wallet, or just an email address;
• Save considerably from transaction costs when transferring money abroad with Skrill’s low and transparent fees;
• Easily buy and sell cryptocurrency directly from your Skrill account.
Buy crypto with credit card or choose from more than 100 alternative payment methods and 40 currencies into Bitcoin, Bitcoin
Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, XRP and 0x. *
• Get a Skrill Prepaid Mastercard® to withdraw cash from thousands of ATMs around the world or make payments everywhere
Mastercard is accepted; *
• Check your balance and access your money wherever you are 24/7;
• Receive real-time notifications for your transactions;
• Enjoy quick and friendly customer support in your language; *
Trusted by millions of people worldwide to make global payments simple, safe, and quick.
*Features not available to all markets
• We’re introducing account levels - from the moment you create an account you get a level which you can improve based on Skrill usage. Level up and get additional benefits like lower fees, higher limits, special offers and promotions, and more. Your can see your current level in your Profile.
• We’ve also improved the onboarding experience, presenting you with a shorter, more tailored Skrill setup.
Enjoy our latest update!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t download they are thief’s
They dare tell me I need to deposit more money when the little I deposited was held...you think we are stupid to add all our wages so you can block the account or ask for stupid verification so you don’t relearned money...the worse part is why would you be able to deposit and when it’s time to take your money they say no you don’t not have enough screw you skrill screw the founder and thief that built it...this is 2020 and if you can’t make your app easy and cheap to use you will never be like the others...I suggest anyone reading this don’t download this app rather you better use WorldRemit where your first transaction is free and easy or transferwise...skrill is the most scamming app ever created cus I’m not gonna use the account and there’s no way to take out my hard earn cash that I deposit because stupid skill feel it’s too small
I’m using Skrill many years now. Recently I deposited some money to my Skrill account via my Barclays debit card. After depositing some money in Skrill my Skrill account is locked. They asked me provide my identity so I send my passport and bank statement. They accepted my passport but they are asking my debit card statement. I went to the Bank I asked a debit card statement but Barclays Bank cannot give me debit card statement because it’s comes only bank statement where I can see my debit card transactions . And I phone to Skrill, after 25 minutes waiting I got someone to talk about it he also said I have to give a debit card statement and I called Barclays Bank again but they said that they can not give anything about debit card statement. So now I’m very frustrated and worried am I getting money back from Skrill account or not!!!!
Not recommended for regular transfers. They hold your funds for 2 days minimum
Skill is not recommended for regular transfers. Once you join skill, you will be the new starter category. So all your initial transfers will be very fast. Amount got transferred in a second. After I started using it regularly, may be the category got changed as regular user. Then they started holding the funds for few hours and now they are holding up to 2 days. After continuous calls to check for the status, they transferred the fund to receiver account. Just for getting few pence extra in exchange rate I made a wrong decision. So I recommend you to join and make few transfers for high rate. If they start holding for a few hours, it means your category got changed and avoid using after that.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skrill Ltd
- 125 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Skrill
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.