Sky Bet, sponsors of the Football League, bring you our most advanced sports betting app for the iPhone, so you can check your accumulators, singles and the latest in-play odds anywhere. As a Sky Bet Customer you can enjoy some fantastic features on the app from the UK’s most popular online bookmaker:
• Money-Back As Cash: As a key part of our fairness mantra. Get refunds credited as withdrawable cash.
• No Free Bet Expiry: Betting should be fun, not stressful. That’s why we’re taking the pressure off when you use your free bets – by removing all expiry dates
• Bet & Watch: Simply bet the qualifying value with Sky Bet on any UK or Ireland horse race and selected football matches and get to watch it live for free
• My Bets: track all your bets and get bet status, match stats and easily place, track and cash out all your bets all in one place
• In Play Every Day: we give you a huge choice of exciting In-Play markets, across almost every sport
• In Play – Stats: After kick off, keep up-to-date with our detailed In-Play match stats fed directly from Sky Sports
• RequestABet™: Launch the app, hit RequestABet™ and combine all your hunches on a match into one perfect bet
• Apple Pay: We’re the first bookmaker to let you make one-touch deposits to your Sky Bet account using Apple Pay
• Touch & Face ID: Getting access to your account has never been easier. Get straight into the action quickly and securely with Touch and Face ID
• Soccer Saturday Price Boost: packs three of the day’s big games into one bet with supercharged odds
• Price Boosts: Boosted odds, bigger returns - Win extra with boosted odds on over 250 markets every week – just look for the Price Boost symbol
• Safer Gambling: We’re committed to ensuring our customers have an enjoyable, safe and fair betting experience with us. We’re active members of the Betting and Gaming Council, which promotes industry standards in this space.
• Tools to Help You Stay in Control: We offer a number of free self-help tools that are designed to help keep gambling fun. Profit & Loss, Deposit Limits and Cool Off Periods
• Customer Service: we're working differently to prioritise the wellbeing of our staff due to COVID-19. To contact us, please use our chat service or social channels.
• Offers: Occasionally, we run a welcome offer for new customers. Download the app to check our latest promotions.
See this link for details on how to set up Apple Pay on your device: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204506
The Sky Bet app is brought to you by Bonne Terre Limited, an Alderney registered company, licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. Sky Bet is a trading name of Bonne Terre Limited and part of the Sky Betting and Gaming Group. The Sky trademarks are owned by Sky UK Limited and are used under license. To place a bet with Sky Bet you will have to register an account with Bonne Terre Limited. You must be over 18 years of age to register with Sky Bet. Customers located outside of the UK or Ireland will be prohibited from using this app.
Please Note: Apple Inc. is in no way linked or associated with this or any other competition/content run in this app
The latest version of the Sky Bet app includes a brand new streaming experience! We've also added some bug fixes and Safer Gambling improvements.
Thank you for betting with Sky Bet!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App, Hoping for Big things
Love the app. Would be great to start making this a bit more modern though in terms of design. For example, dark modes and reducing white space from the open bet screen. Like do I need to see the “Notifications” selector on all 20 games in my accumulator. I’d much rather have a single line of data showing the bet type and current score, rather than splitting this over three lines, would be able to see much more on the screen. Would be really great to be able to have an option to hide open bets. For me, I want to place certain bets for events happening next year or for season long accumulators, but I don’t want to see them every time I go to Open Bets. Just whenever I want to see how they’re getting on. So having a settings option against each open bet to hide would be brilliant and I’ll get placing the long terms ones.
Great App, but shameful max payout.
Just like it says really. It’s one of the best out there if not the best. Everything is smooth with no glitches and it’s a credit to Sky.
But Sky Bet let it down with the just £250,000 max winnings. Yes I know a lot will read this and think you’re never going to win that much anyway, but when you see both William Hill and Bet 365 both offering 8 times more at £2million it kind of looks scared to lose. I do a lot of Anti Post betting throughout the year in football and I’d like to think IF I did actually win that my winnings were not capped at just £250k. I do a 6 match correct score Accumulator just for £1 but I can’t place it on sky because of there very small cap.
But that’s my only gripe. It’s also not stopping me from giving the App 5 stars and it’s justified to. Just double that Max payout and you’d have plenty of my money for sure.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate the high rating and are very happy to her you're enjoying using the app. We are actually now offering a max payout of £500k on several popular markets, but the max payout does vary per market. If you'd like to be sure what the situation is for the sports you bet on, please have a look at this article: https://support.skybet.com/s/article/Maximum-Winnings.
Good app, shame about the deposit limit
This app works very well, quick and user-friendly and easy to find a range of accumulators for football bets. Only minor criticism is that I have daily deposit limits and have to wait exactly 24 hours from the time I make each deposit. This means if I have a bet in mind the next morning but had a bet the previous night my deposit limit won’t reset until that next night. A minor inconvenience maybe, but I know most companies seem to reset deposit limits at midnight which would make much more sense, rather than constantly having to refer back to check time of last deposit
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bonne Terre Ltd
- 67.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Bonne Terre Limited or its affiliated companies. The Sky trademarks are owned by Sky UK Limited and are used under licence.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.