Find your local group to start your weight loss journey. Plus, our members share their amazing stories and videos and you can try our no-hunger plan with two free 7-day menus and lots of delicious, healthy recipes.
Love food, love life, love Slimming World.
Download today and you'll get access to:
- two free and tasty 7-day menus,
- inspiring success stories to read and watch,
- filling, hearty, healthy recipes that you and your family will love, including our famous Slimming World chips and diet cola chicken,
- our nearest group search guides you towards the very best place to lose weight and keep it off for good!
Plus Slimming World members attending any of our weekly groups can log-in and get FREE access to:
- your very own profile, celebrating your amazing weight loss so far, including your latest awards
- weigh in and track your progress on the go
- our Food Search - over 40,000 products highlighted as Free Food, Healthy Extras and Syns
Download for free today, and enjoy a taste of the success you can achieve with Slimming World.
We’ve tidied up some code to help with stability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I find this really handy I can search for something whilst out shopping to check if I’m going to buy it if it’s syn free. I love the recipes there are so many available. The food diary is really good when I’ve made something that’s a slimming world recipe I can easily find this when entering my food for the day and it will break it down into all the free food that is in the dish ! I love that. Entering your weight each week is fun you can check out your progress on a graph or table and see the prediction in your future progress based on your previous entries. I don’t know why anyone would not love this app. It could be a little better and user friendly I’m very into technology and found my way around easily for those that are not quite tech savvy I suspect they think the app doesn’t do much but it does plenty. Well done slimming world with future enhancements this can be a fantastic app but does everything for now 😃
This app others nothing other than being able to add your weight each week (which should be updated automatically after you have weighed at group, why do we have to enter this manually when you have a record of our weight on your system), shows a few recipes which are available on the Slimming World website anyway and some success stories. Does let you search the syn value of food which of course is essential but even this is broken, you can type in a specific thing you want and it will give you a long list of things with the actually thing you typed in being near the bottom and you having to waste time searching for it when you’ve already written it in 🤨 One of the basic fundamentals of Slimming World is keeping a food diary, noting down your healthy extra a and b, keeping tracking of your syns etc. We don’t even care if you can’t search for the a’s, b’s and syns, just a simple diary where you could input them manually would suffice. Stop wasting time and saying you’re working on it, which you have been for past 4 years I mean come on how long does it take 😴 and give us a basic diary where we can manually input our food instead of having to carry around a little book and pen to write everything down. IT’S BASIC STUFF! Sort it out Slimming World we are all fed up of waiting!!!!!!
Clunky to use
The App doesn’t have a food diary option.
Both the App and website have limited on search functions
1. There should be a option to filter food types, if a search brings back over 100 results it takes time to scroll through.
2. Filtering or sorting alphabetical or by Syn values to find the lowest syn value for a search option.
3. Option to sort search results alphabetically.
4. Being able to sort by brand and/or Supermarket too.
5. It would be great if while shopping you could scan or take a picture or something that would give you the syn value directly via the App.
6. How about being able to create an in App shopping list from the items you’ve been able to find from a search of your favourite supermarket and/or it’s brands or a shopping list of products you want to buy with item size and syn value for the full sized product and not a portion syn value.
7. Being able to tick off your shopping list in case you shop at different shops to save money.
Both the App and website are both clunky and a review via a customer survey would find out what people want and needs to make this life journey easier in this digital age.
SW is a fabulous eating plan with great success stories but it only fails when you want to try something (food) new but you can’t find it quickly or you don’t have your book with you to check it.
We now live in a digital world that SW needs to invest in bring the App and website into the new digital world
- Slimming World Ltd.
- 92.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Slimming World
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.