Whether you're at a local hill or you're deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you all the details you crave about your favorite days skiing or snowboarding. Track speed, vertical, distance, lift vs trail time, and more, all while going easy on your phone's battery. Then claim your bragging rights with awesome ways to share your day, including customizable images for social media and replays on 3D virtual mountains.
• Runs and lifts are automatically detected as you ride
• Battery friendly - ride hard and record all day
• Recording works deep in the backcountry without an internet connection
• Live stats on your phone and your Apple Watch
• Hands-free control with Siri on your iPhone and Watch
The Best Recaps
• Unique timeline view of your day with interactive map
• Stat breakdowns for each run and lift you took
• Replay your runs in 3D with speed heat maps
• Track your season totals and lifetime vertical
• Seamless integration with your photo library to auto-display photos from your trips
• Integrates with Apple's Health app to report workouts and calories burned
Show Off Your Activities
• Show off by sharing your day's stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable images
• Export your day's activities to Google Earth and other apps back on your computer
• Automatically sync your activities to Strava, where they've customized their activity feed for Slopes uploads to highlight vertical and other stats we care about.
Import Old Activities
• Import past activities from GPX files, KMZ files, or other tracker apps
• Use iTunes File Sharing to bring in multiple activities all at once
Upgrade to Slopes Premium and know everything about your days:
• Unlimited run and lift stat breakdowns
• Premium winter, terrain, and satellite maps on the run and lift breakdowns
• See your photos on the map of your day
• Live run-by-run breakdown of stats while recording
• Relive your runs on a virtual 3D mountain
• Automatic lift naming at supported resorts (over 250 world-wide and counting, more every week!)
• Individual recording unlocks and an Annual Pass subscription options available to be as flexible as possible depending on how often you go.
If you purchase an Annual Pass or a Household Pass payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 5.
- Removed the Facebook SDK. I only ever used it because I advertised Slopes on Instagram and you need it to help with that. I never gave them your private data or anything, but I'm no longer comfortable letting that creepy company have *any* hooks in my code to do who-knows-what secretly behind the scenes. #privacy
Ratings and Reviews
Fun ski data, still using after 3 years
Discovered this app in 2016 and used every ski season since. It’s fun to see your daily stats on your ski performance and my partner/family and I often like to compare our stats at the end of the day. It’s a reliable app and worth purchasing the additional pass for extra insights although the free version is pretty plentiful too. Product request: Would like to see some stats (distance + max speed) on the History overview too (sometimes you’re like ‘remember that day when...’ and then have to check each day individually). Great app overall and would recommend!
Great with Apple Watch
I have used Slopes for two winters now. It is very easy to use and the amount of information it gives back is unmatched.
It is good fun after a days skiing to watch back your whole day on the slopes. It tells you where your top speeds were on each run which I love. You can also set up a location reminder so that in the morning when I get in the gondola it reminds me to start recording. I still have plenty of battery left on my phone after a full days recording too.
It logs my activity with my Apple Watch so I easily close my rings every day.
I love this app. Many thanks to the developers.
Great ski tracker, great support too
Firstly, this is the best ski tracker I’ve tried (and I’ve tried a few!). It gives great data including good agglomerated stats, run breakdown and moment by moment. The premium pass gives a wealth of data, and you can set a geofence at the main lift from resort so you don’t forget to start it. All through the app has a clean look and feel, and an intuitive interface.
As well as being a great app, the support is fabulous, I asked a question last night and this morning had an email from the developer waiting for me with a really clear answer that solved my problem.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Consumed by Code
- 88.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
- In-App Purchases
- Trip Pass £4.99
- Annual Pass £12.49
- Single Pass £1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.