The best ski tracking experience on iPhone and Apple Watch - whether you're deep in the Alps or at a local hill. Say hello to your new favorite app!
New for the 2020/2021 Season - Resort Maps & Conditions!
• MAPS: Trail maps and other resort information, plus average statistics for Slopes riders at that resort.
• CONDITIONS: Real-Time Reports based on user ratings. What Slopes says is based on real riders, not an overly-optimistic picture a resort might want to paint.
• WIDGET: Home Screen widget for Resort Conditions. Pick your favorite resort(s) & pin their conditions to your home screen.
• LOCALIZATION: Slopes is now available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Japanese.
Tracking your winter adventures has never been this easy, or this much fun! With Slopes you'll:
• Automatically track every lift & run you take just by leaving your phone in your pocket.
• Know your speed, vertical, distance, and more.
• Have battery left at the end of the day.
• Push yourself to improve by comparing vs last season's stats.
• Compete against your friends with (private) seasonal leaderboards across 7 stats.
• Never forget to record with helpful location-based or time-based recording reminders.
• Show off your stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable share cards.
• Have access to trail maps for resorts world-wide.
• Know what other Slopes riders are saying about the snow quality at a resort.
• Automatically sync your activities to Strava.
Why you’ll love Slopes:
• All the iOS/watchOS features you expect & love: Siri, HealthKit / ring credit, handoff, multi-window support on iPad, automatic photo library integration, and more.
• Slopes's unique timeline view of your day merging an interactive map and detailed stats.
• Replay your recordings in AR with virtual 3D mountains.
• Privacy-focused: accounts are optional, Sign in with Apple is supported if/when you create one.
• Built & designed by a snowboarder that's sweating the details to make the perfect ski app.
Questions? Feedback? Use the "Help & Support" section in-app or visit help.getslopes.com.
If you purchase an Annual Pass or a Household Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will automatically be charged for renewal within a 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless you disable auto-renew. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so Slopes will not work indoors, and iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 8.
- Added Russian translation, the second language to be brought to you by other Slopes users (thanks lisachev and petr.kashlikov!)
- Improvements to the UX when using PayPal via iTunes and those countries in Europe with a new two-step checkout process in iTunes. Slopes won't incorrectly report an error when there was actually wasn't one.
- Dug through the customer support emails for this season and made improvements based on common confusions:
- You can now remove friends via the friends tab too (icon in top right brings up option).
- Added a message if you have Slopes Cloud Backup turned off that lets you know you can't participate in the stat comparisons with friends (no data on the server).
- Promoted two FAQs up to the main help screen.
- Tweaked some labels to make some buttons / options clearer.
- Added some other new FAQs and rewrote some existing ones to be clearer / more helpful.
- My help provider, HelpScout, has made some nice improvements to their in-app help system over the year. So now launching into that when you view an FAQ instead of the web interface.
- Fixed an issue on the summary screen where the red / black / gray dots could be way, way, too big.
- Server-side fix, but fixed the case where the "recent change" green arrows on the friends tab would stick around longer than 2 weeks.
- Fixed two missing icons on the compare run screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic free or paid
Really really great app for if you’re really into your snow sports or just go the odd weekend like myself. Since I don’t go much, slopes really helps me look at the progress that I’m making over the years and also great for wee competitions with your friends and family. I wish it didn’t have so many things that you can accidentally click on which will take you to a ‘buy our premium version’ page. Fully understand that they would need a premium version, but when it pops up on my screen every 2nd thing I click it becomes very off putting. All in all would strongly recommend, thinking of trying the premium version if I start skiing more.
Fantastic - but a few quibbles to get 5 stars from me
First off, I love this app. It is the best skiing app, having tried the others. It is also great for Apple Watch users, and the watch app is one of the best I have ever used. The terrain maps are really cool as is the AR, but it is disappointing that the stats don’t show the grading of pistes/trails skied - I’d love to see a breakdown of the black/red/blue/green (or double diamond/diamond/blue if you must) runs I have done. They could also learn a couple of things from strava - like auto pause to preserve battery when you stop for a drink. The season stats summary doesn’t make much sense either - if you have skied 10k vertical and 50k distance top down, you haven’t done 60k in total - Pythagoras anyone? Speaking of Strava another gripe is that the exported data to strava is wrong, and does not match up with slopes itself for average speed etc - it includes lifts and provides no top speed. So a few things to fix but this is an excellent little app.
Fun ski data, still using after 3 years
Discovered this app in 2016 and used every ski season since. It’s fun to see your daily stats on your ski performance and my partner/family and I often like to compare our stats at the end of the day. It’s a reliable app and worth purchasing the additional pass for extra insights although the free version is pretty plentiful too. Product request: Would like to see some stats (distance + max speed) on the History overview too (sometimes you’re like ‘remember that day when...’ and then have to check each day individually). Great app overall and would recommend!
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Breakpoint Studio LLC
- 71.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Breakpoint Studio LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Slopes Premium Unlimited £24.49
- Slopes Single Pass £3.99
- Slopes Trip Pass £14.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.