The #1 iOS Game of 2012 according to GameTrailers.com!
"Without doubt the finest puzzle game we've ever played on our mobiles." - Modojo.com (5 out of 5 stars)
"This is a puzzle game that can stand shoulder to shoulder with the very best of the genre" - EuroGamer.net
"Perfect touch controls never let you down. Manages to find a unique twist on line-formation gameplay." - Gamezebo.com (4.5 out of 5)
Slydris is a unique and engaging puzzle game with a simple premise but deceptively deep gameplay:
* Slide and drop blocks to create full lines of blocks.
* Create combos of falling blocks and clearing lines to fill up your bomb meter faster.
* Create a row of a single color for a color burster.
* Other special blocks (Shatter, Upcoming, Locked, and Magnet) add gameplay variety and challenge.
The three modes are Infinite Mode, Zen Mode, and Survival Mode:
* In Infinite Mode, a new set of blocks drops after every move you make, so take as much time as you want. Clear 25 lines to move onto the next level.
* Zen Mode functions similarly to Infinite Mode, but the difficulty is more dynamic, there are no achievements or scores to worry about, and your game will never end (in Infinite Mode, the game ends if the stack reaches the top row).
* In Survival Mode, you have 10 seconds to make as many moves as you can to clear the lines of blocks, then a barrage of blocks will drop, and the cycle begins again. Quick thinking and nimble fingers are required to do well.
Slydris is a highly polished and customizable puzzle game for all ages. Select from 3 music tracks and dark or light backgrounds.
Slydris supports Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards, iPad Retina Display, and iCloud saving.
Updated with 64-bit support.
Ratings and Reviews
Still playing this game pretty much every day after 2 years. No other game compares for complexity, addictiveness, capsule experience, and requiring the user to be in a state of "flow" to succeed.
Also you can see the game as a metaphor for life. Things keep being thrown at you, and you have to balance dealing with urgent versus strategic issues. If you neglect one or the other, problems will accumulate. Go with the flow!
It's a brilliant game!!!!
Such a brilliant game! I really mean it. Sometimes you need a bit of luck as in any game. I have been playing for years and I am so happy the 64 bits version is now available. When I play I always start from level 30... I can understand the game might not be for everybody but when you understand the mechanics of it you will really enjoy it. Get it and thanks me later.
A wonderful game, now in 64-bit!!!!!
I have played this a colossal amount over more years than I can remember, but certainly going back to the days of the 3GS. The impending switch to 64 bit means Slydris will die, and I assume he creator will never see this, nor update the game, but if he's reading, I will pay for a 64-bit version!
EDIT: 64-bit update!!! It's a frickin miracle! Thank you RadianGames, whoever you are..!! I owe you a beer!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.