Smart Blood Pressure (or SmartBP ®) is a smarter way to manage your blood pressure measurements and track your progress. SmartBP is a blood pressure management app that allows you to record, track, analyze and share your Blood Pressure information using your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad devices (check compatibility requirements). In addition, SmartBP connects with Apple HealthKit. With your health information at your fingertips, you can now take a more active role in your own health. Whether prehypertensive or hypertensive, SmartBP can help you track your progress and manage all your blood pressure measurements with an overall goal of improving your blood pressure.
For information on how to use the app, visit our website
* Video: www.evolvemedsys.com
* FAQ: www.evovlemedsys.com/faq
- Record systolic, diastolic blood pressure, pulse rate and weight. Body mass index (BMI), pulse pressure (PP) and mean arterial pressure (MAP) is automatically calculated. Now you can enable/disable weight monitoring.
- Quickly add notes (e.g. before dinner) and measurement information (e.g. sitting, left arm) using tags.
- Store and access all your blood pressure measurements anywhere and anytime using Apple HealthKit. Avoid manual data entry and reduce errors by automatically uploading blood pressure measurements to HealthKit by auto-syncing with SmartBP. The following Blood Pressure Monitors can connect to HealthKit (check for compatibility with different models):
- Share your blood pressure information with your doctor, healthcare provider or family using email, text message (SMS), Apple HealthKit. Create blood pressure reports in PDF format with blood pressure data, charts and stats and share with your doctor or healthcare provider.
-Print PDF reports or charts directly
- Analyze the progress you are making using intuitive graphs and statistics (including mean and variability for a period). Filter the data analyzed based on tags which can prove useful in analyzing how well you are doing and if any lifestyle modifications or medications have proven effective. Compare graphs and stats based on your tags side by side.
- Sync directly between iPhone and iPad through Bluetooth or WiFi without sharing on the cloud.
- Backup all your blood pressure data by exporting your file to iTunes, Dropbox and Drive. If your blood pressure data is saved in a CSV file, you can import all your data to the application.
- Protect your data with TouchID, FaceID or Pin keypad protection
- Set reminders for managing your blood pressure
- Intuitive color coded data to identify normal, prehypertensive, stage I and II hypertension. These limits can be modified. Categorize your records based on 2017 ACA/AHA, 2018 ESC/ESH or create your own custom categories.
- US and international height and weight units supported.
1) Smart Blood Pressure (SmartBP) may only be used as a tool to record, share and keep track of blood pressure measurements. Smart Blood Pressure cannot measure blood pressure.
2) Smart Blood Pressure (SmartBP) is NOT a substitute for a doctor or professional healthcare or advice. Any health related information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace the advice of healthcare professionals.
3) Smart Blood Pressure (SmartBP) is meant to track your blood pressure records where each record is the systolic, diastolic, pulse, weight, date/time and notes/tags. Although weight can be modified for each record, it is not meant to track weight independently.
1) Compare charts and stats by tags and view them side by side
2) Categorize your limit values based on 2017 ACA/AHA, 2018 ESC/ESH or create your own custom categories
3) Display categories based on limit values in History screen
4) Various other improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Must started using this, basic method, manual data entry
Graph colours suggestions. The red you use is too close to orange. If you’d darken it and show it closer to the blue end of red then you could make the orange a bit more red too without confusion. The effect would be to spread them all out on the colour spectrum and make them each more distinct from each other. At present my eyes are merging the orange with yellow for some reason.
Worse still, is that systolic and diastolic are such similar colours. I thought at first they were showing my limits, but I think that’s the plotted points, while the lines are supposed to distinguish diastolic from systolic. Well, they don’t, not for me. I’m not colour blind btw!
The entries for position and posture won’t hold their entries. I have to keep picking the answer. Yes I am saving! And notes disappear!
Sudden illness, instant reliable results
In the end it was a belly bleed and caused pressure on blood vessels to create sky high BP and migraines. But in the days between causation and diagnosis I had to take my BP every hour. When all went pear shaped and I was rushed by ambulance to ER/A&E I was able to hand this app to my medical team and it helped hugely in a quick resolution to a very scary and potentially life threatening illness. My doctors said it was the most accessible and easy to interpret they'd seen. Game changer! Totally recommend!!
Very easy to use, however,the PDF report needs a bit of work. Really needs to be compressed & rotated to landscape. A month of readings tales 30 pages, way too big. Dr seems to like it apart from the size. A customisable (from the app) report, eg portrait or landscape, would earn it the 5th star. Still recommended though.
- Evolve Medical Systems, LLC
- 140.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©Evolve Medical Systems LLC, All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- premium ad-free version with cloud services enabled £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.