Two numbers, one mobile.
A full GSM, dual persona mobile service, enabling you to separate business and personal communications without having to carry two phones. The business owns the business number, you own the phone and your personal number.
- Caller ID allows you to identify business calls before answering
- Maintain separate business and personal contacts
- Business calls and messages can be recorded and securely stored to meet regulatory requirements (e.g. MiFID II)
- Manage your availability and location, with the ability to send calls to an alternative phone or delegate to a colleague
- Real-time messaging between Smartnumbers mobile users
Smartnumbers mobile requires a subscription. For further information organisations should contact Smartnumbers by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 3379 9000.
- Fixed issue with new voicemails notification counter
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor...in just about every conceivable way
I’ve been using this app for work for 12+ months now. Contacts keep decoupling; you can’t delete text messages as a thread; often just hangs up and frequent issues with texts having lengthy delays being delivered. Seriously look elsewhere for a dual phone number app; this one is pants and developer responsiveness is nearly zero.
Business caller id
Really like the new update which is showing me the names of my business contacts when they call and also shows me that the call is to my business number
Want to destroy the functionality of a phone? Install this. Your idiot IT security team will insist on this and won’t care that you literally have to press the star key once you’ve found it to answer a call. Enter a passcode to make a call? Maybe twice. Unbelievably poor user experience. The worst.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.