Do you Struggle To Keep Your Plants Alive or Know What Plants You Have?
SmartPlant ensures you have beautiful, healthy plants, all year round, both indoors and outdoors.
No jargon, just easy-to-follow advice and tips when you need it from the very best plant experts.
Here’s how we do it:
Identify plants with a photo – Have you seen a plant you would love in your garden or home?
The SmartPlant app will identify the plant accurately and quickly. We use real experts to do our ID's, making it the most accurate identification tool available.
Browse our plant library and find the plants you have at home.
Plant care – Add as many plants as you like to the ‘My Plants’ hub & receive FREE monthly care advice to ensure they stay green and happy.
If you have a pest or disease, our garden gurus will sort that too; just send us a photo and we’ll tell you how to win the battle!
Plant inspiration - We give you carefully curated lists of recommended plants., trending plants and a simple library broken down by areas of your Home so you can find what you are looking for.
Expert assistance – Need more specific plant advice? Our blossoming network of horticultural experts are here for you. Ask them anything you like, they’ll get back to you nice and quickly.
SmartPlant Technology: Buying a plant at one of our growing network of retail partners? Scan the barcode on the label as you’ll receive a FREE trial of our premium membership, monthly care notifications for your new purchase AND unlimited plant ID's and chats
The Talking Plants - We are live on Amazon Alexa, so your plants really can talk to you.
- Vast Plant Library
- Video’s, images and plant care information
- Simple and intuitive search
- Plant recommendations
- All for FREE
The Plant Care
- FREE Monthly Plant Care for all your plants
- Jargon free and easy to follow
- Any questions? Ask the experts
- Scan plant barcodes at our retail partners
- Get monthly care tips
- Enjoy watching them flourish
- Identify Plants and Pests (95% Accuracy!)
- Free ID's every month
- Hundreds of our plant experts ready for your questions
- Chat to them about your care, your problems & general plant queries
- Exclusive monthly tips from our experts for premium members
- Your Plant Hub
- Exclusive offers, monthly highlights & articles
- Plant recommendations, just for you .
Why go Premium?
Unlimited Plant & Pest Identifications
Unlimited Chats With Our Experts
Exclusive Offers and Discounts
Live & Personalised Plant Advice
How Much Is SmartPlant?
Care for your plants is FREE, and so is our plant library for FREE too! Connecting to experts is a premium feature, but we even give you free interactions every month so you can connect to the experts for identifications & chats.
Subscription Name: SmartPlant Premium Membership
- Subscription Duration: 1 Month (£3.99), 3 Month (£9.99), 1 Year (£35.99) depending on tier selected.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off in the Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
We have some compatibility updates for iOS 13 and we have added some improvements to our plant scanning tech so you can scan your new plants with ease.
Ratings and Reviews
I love plants but have little plant knowledge - how can you know what things are without ever being told, taught or having a chance to find out about them?
So SmartPlant is just so practical and easy to use! I love being able to tap into the collective wisdom of the elves behind the app. It’s a great tool to help you figure out whether that stuff that’s growing madly in your patch is a keeper or a weeder! I’ve also used it to ID photos taken of plants I’ve spotted while out and about that I’ve quite fancied for my own garden.
I love that it tells you the ideal time to prune the roses too (you don’t have to if you don’t want to!) It doesn’t judge. In fact it’s really very friendly!
Virtual app but real people behind the scenes
I love this app! I’ve been intrigued by a number of plants that I’ve seen in public parks and in private gardens. No labels to be seen but after sending off a couple of photos with a brief description of where seen, I got a couple of emails back from REAL people, clever plant experts, who knew exactly what I had seen and sent me clear information including how to care for them, if needed.
A brilliant app and definitely recommend for any budding horticulturalists, or just nosey gardeners like me!
Beware of early charges
I downloaded and thought I’d give this app a try. Some features seem ok but haven’t really made much use of it and the monthly updates on my plants are not much help.
The initial trial was until August when I could pay for the subscription service. I was surprised today 3 weeks in advance to be charged. No problem though the email said you can request a refund within 14 days. I haven’t used the app so decided I won’t use the service. Only you can’t get a refund within the 14 day period as they say. Any request no matter the reason is refused. Doesn’t inspire trust in the developers.
I am a frequent user of apps and subscription services via apple so no I am not somebody who has wondered in to this blind.
- SnappTech Limited
- 161.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 SmartPlant ™
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium £3.99
- Annual Premium £35.99
- SmartPlant Premium Membership £35.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.