NEW VERSION: Coming soon and compatible with Apple Music! (excluding radio)
Clean, fresh and elegant music player and flawless Last.fm scrobbler with background scrobbling and cacheing.
See what users are #NowPlaying around the world at smartplayerapp.com/nowplaying
- Stunning and clean user interface
- Fully compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad in both portrait and landscape in all areas of the app
- Flawless isolated scrobbles: Use SmartPlayer on as many devices as you want and it won't interfere with scrobbling activity between devices. All scrobbles are contained within the app on each device
- Offline scrobbling, never miss a scrobble! Any scrobbles that are made offline are stored into an offline cache which you can scrobble later
- Updates your 'Now Playing' status on Last.fm in real-time.
- View your Last.fm profile summary in settings
- WiFi-only data mode
- Mode to force all scrobbles into offline cache
- Intuitive gesture-based music controls
- Integrated social features and 'Love' tracks on Last.fm
- 100% synced with your Device music library
- Fully compatible with iTunes Match
- 'Show All Music' switch for iTunes Match
- Instantly create quick playlists by swiping tracks and albums
- Artwork backgrounds blurred to perfection
- Play counts (as well as other data) are automatically updated.
- Uses your device's equalisers and gapless playback settings
Remember: If it doesn't scrobble it doesn't count!
If you're experiencing any problems at all simply contact me shaddeen.com/contact/SmartPlayer. There's no way for me to contact you about the issues you're having if you simply leave a bad review.
- This update addresses the crash issue when changing tracks
The new version is almost here guys, just a few more weeks! I've had hundreds of emails from you all regarding this so sorry I couldn't get back to all of you. Thanks for your patience x.
@shaddeen_ / @smartplayerapp
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect, expect for one thing
There's an annoying error in which no matter which track you press it always plays the first track, hope this is fixed soon. Will happily change my rating to at least a 4 once it is.
Perfect although one small glitch.
There's a glitch on the app where if I click on an album and select a song I want to play, it will start playing the opening track of the album and not the song I originally clicked on. I try clicking on the song again but it still continues to play the opening track even if the song I'm clicking on is right at the end of the album.
Despite the small glitch this app is perfectly created and I have nothing but praise for it & the developer.
Hopefully the small glitch can be fixed and all will be excellent again.
Brilliant music player, iv downloaded a fair few but this is the one i always come back to. Easiest to use, but still different enough to stand out from the default player. I love the bokeh effect background too that alters for each track, really cool. Wouldn't change a thing about this app, plus constantly being updated/refined
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.