Track every personal and professional goal—for free!
SmartTracker lets you visualise every goal helping you to achieve them more quickly. Whether you want to track your personal or professional goals, SmartTracker is flexible enough to track them all. Enter data daily, weekly or monthly to track and forecast sales targets, saving goals, money raised, miles run, steps taken or calories burned over a set period of time. SmartTracker even gives you feedback on what’s needed to hit (or smash through) your goals.
With SmartTracker you can:
• Create multiple goals in a couple of simple steps
• Add as many personal or professional goals as you like
• Track goals over a number of days, weeks, months or even years
• See the average needed in the time left to hit your goal
• Forecast where you will end up if you carry on at your current rate
• Visualise your goals with two beautiful graphs
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make tracking your goals simpler, more pleasant, and more effective. We hope you’ll give SmartTracker a try.
Having trouble? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1.1 What’s New
• We've added 'Active' and 'Complete' headers on the goal index page to organise your goals a bit better.
1.1.1 Bug Fixes
• Fixed: Validation now allows you to enter a value on the starting date.
• Fixed: Weeks and months breakdown now show zero values if entered.
1.1 What’s New
• We’ve added a keyboard-aware view for smaller devices.
• When the Forecast % is > 100 we no longer show an unnecessary decimal place.
• We’ve improved the data entry screen to make things a bit more intuitive. You can now scroll to dismiss, which hides the keyboard and returns the previous value.
1.1 Bug Fixes
• Fixed: When selecting month and week view, the totals on the goal index page now display correctly.
• Fixed: We’ve fixed the width of the modal on the iPhone XS Max.
• Fixed: You can now edit the name of a completed goal without being asked to remove your last entry. We also save the new name, rather than delete it.
• Fixed: The app no longer crashes when you click done before you have entered data. We’ve added validation so that can never happen again.
Ratings and Reviews
A smart move
I used to approach goal setting by jotting my progress down in a notebook, which was time consuming and I’d often forget to do so.
I love how I can instantly record my achievements with SmartTracker, wherever I am and visualise how I’m getting on. The forecasts are motivational with great graphical displays that really help me to hit my goals.
I love it!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.