Quit smoking with SF28 - your Road to a Smoke Free future.
Quitting smoking can be very tough. SF28 guides you through the first 28 days of your attempt to quit smoking as well as helping you prepare for your quit. It is based on the latest scientific research and provides a range of tools and advice to help you quit smoking for good. From your toolbox you will find lots of useful resources and tips to help you through your attempt to stop smoking.
SF28 has been developed by experts to help you stop smoking. It sets up the challenge of being completely smoke free for 28 days. That is the period when craving and withdrawal symptoms are at their worst and if you can make it through without a single puff on a cigarette you are 20 times more likely to stay off cigarettes for good.
- Introduction to help you understand what to expect and why 28 days is important
- Daily information to help you through each day and what you can expect
- Jungle Safari - A spot the difference game to take your mind off of the cravings
- Money saved calculator, click the bird on the home screen to see how much money you have saved by not smoking
- Lifestyle tips targeted to your current week - Withdrawal Symptoms, Thinking like a Non-Smoker, Changing Routines, You Social Life and Eating & Drinking.
- Stories to inspire from others who have successfully quit
- Craving tips - helpful tips to fight your cravings
- Medicines - Information with pros and cons for scientifically proven medicines including NRTs (Nicotine Replacement) and Champix
Robert West is the main designer behind SF28. He is a psychologist who has been researching how best to help people stop for 30 years during which time major advances have been made. For more information go to www.rjwest.co.uk.
(This app is in constant development so please notify us by emailing email@example.com if you find any issues)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fix - setting introduction tunnel as complete when quit attempted started
Ratings and Reviews
Links not working
I have read Robert West's book Stop Smoking Now which is really good and eagerly downloaded the app. Looks good so far just wanted to let you know that none of the links to stop smoking services on the Medicines information or links in the Links page are working.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Silverback Internet Services Ltd
- 20.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Robert West & Silverback I.S.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.