SnagR is designed to monitor the progress of complex projects, providing the easiest way to capture field data, automate reporting and visualise sophisticated analytics.
Generate and get access to real-time progress information as you move around the site during inspections.
* Integrate your project schedule and provide real-time progress feedback
* Plot issues on the latest plans, link to forms, documents and the schedule
* Defect Management (comprehensive suite)
* Site Inspections (Room data sheets, progress monitor, company standards and recurring)
* Professional Reports (email and print services)
* Mobile Document Repository (reference project drawings on phones and tablets)
* Sync to project websites using wifi or 3G
* Multi Lingual versions available in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese and other languages
* Used by Main contractors, Sub Contractors, CoWs, Consultants – configurable to individual users
* All project data is fully configurable by Project Staff
* Full audit trails showing author and date-time
snagR offers a simple and accessible way of plotting work using visual symbols in exact locations of the construction site. Symbols, descriptions, assignments, photos (with markup), due by dates, signatures and attached documents are used to accurately define the work that has been done or needs to be done.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve always been extremely happy with SnagR, but today after uploading the latest version every time I try and close a snag item via quick close the SnagR crashes. Very disappointing indeed. Time to ask my company for a new snagging platform.
Great tool for carrying out inspections and recording of defects
This software was first introduced to our company about 5 years ago. Since that first introduction we have worked with them to tailor the software to our businesses needs. It’s now our company standard. Defects and visual inspections are now all recorded electronically and this enables you to have live data of how far a contract has progressed.
To improve it further I would develop the following:- when you answer “No” on and inspection sheet, you automatically switch to defect mode and generate a defect against the criteria you have answered “No”
This app is terrible
We are currently using this on a project and every time you close off a snag or comment on it, the app decides to close down.
Then when trying to reboot it, it is un responsive
Waste of time
- SnagR Software Ltd
- 125.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © SnagR Software Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.