* The Best Document Management App *
• Snap2PDF secured a spot among the Top 10 apps in the Business category, in many countries.
• Lets users capture and share all documents in PDF format.
• Option to backup important data on the Cloud.
• Now Snap2PDF also recognizes the text from images and the text can be copied and pasted to SMS, Email, and Clipboard with ease!
* Works great now in the new iPad as well *
* Customers’ Reviews *
Perfect app - Snap2PDF is simply the best iPhone app to create PDF files instantly. Now I can easily manage all my documents. Image recognition works well. I have tried using it with documents in multiple languages and the results are accurate. Like it! (May 7, 2012 by TeamIrish)
Superb app - This app does exactly what it says on the tin and makes it so easy to scan documents. (Apr 19, 2012 by phj140256)
Snap2PDF: Capture PDFs straight from your iPhone camera ( Chris Maddern – iPhone App Cafe)
* App Overview *
Here's some good news for all you professionals. If you've been struggling to manage the unwieldy stash of documents piled on your desk, you can now pack your collection away and heave a sigh of relief. Snap2PDF is the most elegant and convenient way to carry important data and documents around, wherever you go. It also helps you read documents in foreign languages more easily, just tap a word or a full sentence to find full translation. Take a snap of the document and there you are! It has been saved as a searchable PDF file which is ready for use.
* Demo Movie *
* App Details *
- Speedy data transfer to searchable PDF files
• Snap2PDF has an image enhancing function that provides additional clarity and eliminates data recognition issues.
• Scanning multi-page documents can now be done continuously, with no waiting whatsoever.
• Snap2PDF recognizes text in multi-languages that include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Slovak and Swedish.
- Convenient file management
• You can now efficiently manage your documents by creating categories and grouping them accordingly. Details such as the document name, description, category, keyword etc., can be added and also edited whenever needed.
• You can search for scanned PDF files by keywords, document name, description and OCR text.
• This app does the job of organizing your whiteboards, receipts, business cards, magazine articles, posters, print outs, coupons and newspaper clippings.
- Instant translation of multiple languages
• Both single word and full sentences, the app can translate multiple languages instantly after recognition.
• Translate amongst 21 languages, ranging from English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Slovak and Romanian.
- Smart document sharing & backup
• Quick sharing of documents through email or Cloud storage, such as Dropbox.
1. Update components to support the new version of Google Translate service.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent OCR and first to create searchable PDF
After I initial few tests it is very impressive. Scanned letters with typed 10 point but mixed layout and and then just adjusted size format ( have to realise you must preview and then done to save changes ) and hit OCR and then produce PDF. The PDF is searchable and remains so when exported. From the PDF view you can choose to open in Evernote app if you have on your iPad and the PDF gets saved to your Evernote account as a note. The great thing is the PDF is searchable and as such does not nee to go thorough the EN OCR engine and means that when downloaded remains searchable.
Need to experiment more with Notability etc.. But well worth trying. I have note tried any other form of OCR on handwriting etc.. yet.
Amazing scanner wherever I go!
A scanner in my pocket. Great idea for an app. It works on both my iPad and iPhone so found it easy to scan document son the go and then access and use in more depth on iPad. Works with the built in camera. easy to organise and classify - the translation feature is a real bonus for when I am travelling and have documents in the office in the local language (mostly French or Spanish). Can also email the documents I scanned so really helpful. Means less paper to take when travelling!
Great application for doing international business
This application helps me out alot when I am viewing a document in a different language because of the ease of which I can translate the text.
It also allows me to share the documents with my dropbox account which makes it easy to share with my team and this means do it easily without having to share via email.
Another great feature is the password protection. It allows you as the name suggests to password protect documents - which is great for invoices and other sensitive information.
Overall I would suggest this app to anybody who deals with documents and pdfs' on a daily basis.
- Penpower Inc.
- 78 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Penpower Technology Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.