Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
• Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption and send it to your best friends and family. Express yourself with Filters, Lenses, Bitmojis and all kinds of fun effects.
• Capturing and sending photos and videos is easy! Tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji and even play games using your face!
• Create your own Filters to add to photos and videos – or try out Lenses made by our community!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis – exclusive Bitmojis made just for you and a friend.
• Watch friends’ Stories to see their day unfold.
• Watch Stories from the Snapchat community, based on your interests.
• Explore new perspectives from top creators.
• Watch breaking news and exclusive Original Shows.
• Keep up to date with Stories from top publishers.
• Enjoy a curated feed – made to fit your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Share your location with your best friends, or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Edit and send old moments to friends, or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favourite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
From its humble origin as a fun way to send self-erasing photo messages, Snapchat has grown into one of our favorite social media apps. And not just for the hilarious face filters and cool geographical photo tags. It’s become one of the best ways to share memories, maintain friendships, and stay up to date on news and views from our go-to websites.
It’s a decent app but...
Honestly it’s a decent app not gonna lie, but I do have some complaints and suggestions those being: it would be more interesting to be able to customise your charms as in the ones where it shows who your best friends with or who you share a birthday or star sign with, another suggestion would be that you are given the choice of selecting who is your best friend because I have a lot of streaks with random people and we’ve never chatted maybe the odd request of a screenshot of my story or so but besides that nothing and they end up on my best friend list and it just annoys me.
The complaint that I have is that the app keeps glitching and notifying me that somebody's typing when their really not or that I’ve got a notification from somebody but when I check the app and look at who’s snapped me it’s empty, it’s just irritating for me and as I’ve read over the reviews, and so for the others.
But overall I’ll say it’s a good app to socialise with your friends and all that🤷♀️
Another Crap Update
This app used to be good but its going downhill very fast I used the try lens a lot on previous snaps now Snapchat have removed this feature so I can no longer find my favourite lenses the downfall of this app is going to be the current development team new developers are needed for this application because the current ones haven't got a clue how to improve an application like Snapchat users feedback are not listened to by Snapchat its quite clear when updates are released by Snapchat theses updates are not tested the app crashes a lot and Snapchat says bug fixes and improvements what bug fixes and improvements they isn't any the same old app that's full of bugs and crashes and drains the users battery life within minutes so I for one aren't falling for Snapchat inc lies the overall rating for this app is disgusting yet this hard to deal with company don't see the error of their ways don't produce an application if you can't update it properly its common sense Snapchat inc time to pull thoses fingers out of your backsides and fix this sorry state you call an application it isn't fit for purpose if I could give 0 stars I would do the app doesn't even deserve 1 star don't get me started on the so called support team there isn't a brain between them Snapchat inc will pay for the way its treating its users in the end
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Snap, Inc.
- 215.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Snap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Geofilter £5.99
- Geofilter £6.99
- Geofilter £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.