Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
Take a Snap, add a caption or fun effects, then send it to your best friends.
• Snapchat opens right to the camera so you can share the moment in seconds.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Follow your friends and watch their daily Story.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant ————> bad
Basically overall Snapchat is amazing. It is a really great idea for people to communicate and tell people how they are feeling without telling them individually. It has fun filters that can make you and your friends laugh. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone. I have already told my friend about Snapchat and now she has it. I just really love this app. Great choice! There’s only one reason i didn’t rate 5 star is because when you first get the app you have ‘team Snapchat’ so you can ask for support and advice and they can help you with anything you need. So I messaged team Snapchat and said “ hi i need some help”
“ I was wondering how the dog filters work because they haven’t been working for me” then I waited like 5 minutes then I looked again and the message is sent had been opened and they had read it. So then I thought oh yes they are going to reply.
But then I waited another 10 minutes and they just ignored me.
So I tried the next day and they opened the message but just ignored me. I wasn’t very happy about this. Hopefully this will get sorted out. Please massage me back. But overall this app is amazing!!
Glitching and Not Sending
Overall, I really like Snapchat, I use it often, I message friends, follow stories, use the filters,ETC. However, recently, since the new update, I’ve had issues with: sending, receiving and the app crashing/glitching.
For example, I can have full service, a strong WiFi connection and receive notifications and messages on all other apps and social media, however snapchat will tell me it can’t send my messages and I’ll have to retry an hour later for it to send. Today, it also started glitching. It’s been doing this for a while as well but today it was ridiculous, to be quite frank. I couldn’t open the camera on a chat without my screen globing black and it taking me back to my home screen, or, it would freeze completely when I tried to take a video (more often this occurred when I was using a filter).
I think it’s a good app, well set up, well laid out, useful, ETC. However these small issues and glitches have such an impact on the way that I am able to use the app and it make using it a pain and a nuisance. With these bugs fixed, the app would be at its peak. It would be a solid 4-5 stars if not for these bugs.
Where are the little video voice notes gone?
Before the recent update I would have chosen 5 stars but here's the reason why this time I didn't, on the old snapchat things were easier to use, for 1 everything was layed out in a better position and was easier to use for many generations but now I struggle to use it as so do many of my friends between the age ranges of (16-22). The main reason I am writing this and I know most of the people I talk to on your app agree with me, before this update occurred you would be able to send voice notes that recorded your face now, I'm not sure if they have been taken away or they're still there but I feel like me and my friends have tried everything to try and send one as these are the main way we talk to one another especially in our snapchat groups. I think snapchat should definitely bring these back and shift everything around a little bit to make things easier rather than harder. Other than this snapchat is a great way of communicating, having fun with friends and saving a load of memories that can go back years.
- Snap, Inc.
- 294.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Snap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Geofilter £5.99
- Geofilter £6.99
- Geofilter £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.