Sign up now and get 50 free 6x4” prints every month, upload your photos & make custom photo books, cards & much more–even on the go! Conveniently order prints for your photo album & create personalised photo gifts directly from your mobile device. Ordering is fast and easy. With the Snapfish app you can upload & access your baby, travel, pet, wedding, snapchat photos & more from your device or social media (works with Facebook, Instagram, iCloud, Google Photos & your Camera Roll) anywhere, anytime & claim your 50 freeprint allowance every month!
Perks of the Snapfish App:
• 50 free 6x4” print allocation every month (just pay P&P)! 50 Free Prints offer valid on the UK or Republic of Ireland photo apps only, see site for full details: https://www.snapfish.co.uk/free-prints-app & https://www.snapfish.ie/free-prints-app . Your free-print allowance resets each month.
• App-specific deals on products
• Quickly find your photos with album or timeline view
• Choose from a variety of collage layouts & background colours for photobooks & canvas prints, or design your own
• Make in minutes—photo books, acrylic blocks, metal prints & wooden photo panels, fridge magnets, mousemats and much more!
• Variety of print sizes, from square 4x4” (10x10cm) prints to 30x20” (75x50cm) posters: order 5.3x4” (10x13.5cm)prints–the perfect size to order for mobile phone photos without cropping, or try our square prints–ideal for Instagram photos
• Improved prints builder lets you zoom & pan in the crop area, edit quantity & size of each print, & choose a paper finish for entire order (glossy or matt)
• Combined print size orders
• Easy Payment options: ApplePay, PayPal, Bank Card or Credit Card
Find the perfect gifts for special occasions or everyday use with fun new custom photo gifts.
• NEW! Order a range of 2020 calendars direct from the app
• NEW! Matt Posters for when you want the photo not the poster to shine
• NEW! Panoramic Prints available in 3 sizes and Matt or Gloss finish
• NEW! Photo Tile With Stand for desktop memories
• NEW! Personalised Round and Rectangular Tins for gifting or keeping things safe
• NEW! Framed prints in 6x4" (15x10cm), 7x5" (18x13cm) or 10x8" (25x20cm) sizes
• NEW! Personalised Water Bottle to keep your favourite beverages cold
• NEW! Coloured Mugs in red, blue, black, pink and yellow
• NEW! Photo Blanket in 60x50” (152x127cm) size
Order prints, create cards, invites or announcements, plus make custom photo gifts like canvas prints, photo books, mugs, blankets, cushions, photo panels, keyrings & lots more.
• Photo Prints to remember your most treasured moments
• Flat Cards & Invitations in a variety of designs with back of card customisation
• Canvas Prints & Photo Books with a wide array of new layouts
• Blankets & Cushions to cosy into at home
• Keyrings & Phone Cases so you can carry your favourite memories everywhere
• Coasters & Placemats to make mealtimes fun
Your Questions, Answered:
• To change photo book layouts: Click on the individual page you’d like to change to see different layout options.
• Cropping: Our crop options provide the best fit to the dimensions of your prints. Be sure to review the cropping of your prints before you order.
• Free Prints: You may see your 6x4” (or 5.3x4”) prints are listed as £0.10 (or €0.12) before you place your order. Don’t worry, you’re still getting your free prints! Once you’re in the cart to place your order, you will see your prints reflect the final discount. If you are placing a European order, you will be charged the appropriate international shipping rate.
• Grid vs. Album: Worried you’ll have to scroll through all your photos in your camera roll? Click “Show Albums” or “Show Grid” to view your photos by album or date.
Please keep the feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
- NEW for Christmas! Order from a wide range of Gifts, Ornaments, and Calendars!
- NEW Collage Layouts! Create multi-photo prints and gifts with text!
- NEW for Cards! Now you can start your Christmas Cards on the app or website and continue them wherever is easiest for you!
- NEW Payment Option! Checkout faster with Apple Pay; exclusive Christmas promotions available.
Happy Christmas from everyone at Snapfish! As always, please keep the feedback coming, we love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Before the Christmas period I ‘found’ Snapfish after many years not using it. I designed 4 photobooks and cannot tell you the impact they made. My grandson had tears in his eyes when he looked through his graduation book and his was not the only such response. Best gifts I have ever given. Each one personalised and with totally different looks. As people tend not to have many photos printed compared to previous years the books made such an impact. Each one will go into the respective memory boxes for future generations to see. I didn’t have any problems with the site and all work was saved until the next time I logged on. What would have saved me lots of time was to search through all of the photos in advance as I spent too much time going through photos on social media sites belonging to the whole family. I could have saved myself lots of time by doing a little preparation in advance.
Fabulous site and will be making more photobooks very soon
£2.99 postage for 50 photos straight off your phone. Easy to use app, you get to see the pics close up as you select & they’re saved for next time you use the app so if you haven’t picked 50 you can add to your order later or check out when you’re ready.
Great quality when they arrive. Lovely to have REAL photos again, I’ve put some on the fridge & they make me smile every day. Others have gone in 2 albums, one to a friend who just had a baby, I printed out all the photos she had sent to me of herself with her pregnant belly & the baby when she was first born. There were tears. The other I made for my daughter who loves having a book of pictures of her favourite people. Nicer to look at than my phone screen. And now I can delete them to make room for more!
Limited & error prone
It is easy enough to make a photo book but limited editing which makes it very time consuming to make it look nearer to what you want.
It becomes even more time consuming when it loses your photo book, even when you have saved it, and you have to redo it.
In addition, I have had problems going back into the app several times as it wouldn’t recognise my passwords then wouldn’t let me reset them using the rest password via the snapfish email. There is no error message other than it won’t work and no guidance as to what would make it work.
I got an error message that text boxes were not filled in in some of the pages when I went to check out. I did not see any text boxes as I went through building the photo book and the error message did not relate to specific pages, so overall not hugely helpful in terms of letting you know what to look at to fix.
All in all, frustrating to use. I will be interested to see what the finished product looks like.
- Snapfish2, LLC
- 127.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Snapfish2, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.