Snipbar is a menubar app for use with Snipline. Snipline lets you search and copy your favourite shell commands without even having to touch your keyboard.
Snipbar includes the option to set a custom global keyboard shortcut for easy access, fast searching and syncing with your Snipline account.
This release comes with Spotlight search integration as well as some improvements and bugfixes.
## New Features
* Spotlight search integration - Snippets can now be searched for through Spotlight.
* Added syntax highlighting to the command previews.
* Tags can now be searched by prepending a hashtag to the search query. E.g. #sql.
* Fixed some text labels showing as white in MacOS light mode (Changed to black).
* Fixed Snippet documentation code block styling (Spacing issues).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.