“Show me the money!” In this innovative football manager style game, you are an up and coming agent. Can you wheel and deal in the transfer window getting good moves for your players? Do you have what it takes to handle a stable of ego-driven young footballers and shape their careers? If you think you can make money in the murky world of modern football, leave your morals at the door and step this way…
• Find promising youth players and sign them up to your agency
• Tout your players to other clubs, but don’t let their chairman find out!
• Negotiate transfer deals and contracts on behalf of your players
• Find lucrative sponsorship deals for your players – don’t worry, you’ll get your 10%!
• Upgrade your office so you can represent more players
• Upgrade your Scout to discover better players – can you find the next wonderkid?
• Upgrade your Commercial Manager to attract better sponsors
• Upgrade your Coach to improve your players
• Buy luxury items and properties – show off your bling!
• Just one in-app purchase to unlock the full game – the first four seasons are free
• No ads at all, ever
• Achievements and Leaderboards on Game Center
You've been a football manager, a football chairman and a football player – now be a football agent! But what type of agent will you be – will you make and take bungs or will you do things by the book to keep your reputation intact?
However you choose to play the game, the ultimate aim remains the same: get filthy rich and retire a wealthy person. How quickly can you do it and get out of this dirty business?!
iOS 12 fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Enjoyable but can be improved
I enjoyed the game very much. The progress in the game is quite linear yet pretty addicting. I found at some point the game lacks randomness or challenges to the point that when you are rich, you don’t care anymore what the media is saying or how the players are complaining.
I would suggest the developer to add some dynamics to the game to keep the veteran players from getting bored.
- the type of event occurring is dependent to your reputation
- once you got many players under your control, add an option to check those unhappy only.
- the type of options for improving players unhappiness could be varied based on the reputations as well
- the number of world class players should be fixed (e.g. maximum 50 players at a time)
- you should allow the agents to keep track of old players, in case we want to compete with other agents that steal our best players away!
- the simulation should take into account the clubs finance as well (e.g. Liverpool may have a budget of only 100M—if they have bought some players, they should have some limitations to buy more)
- the improvement of players should also dependent to the levels of clubs they are at
- it should be fun if we can see the club positions as well, so that we can monitor the progress of our players
Ever since I got this game I’ve been sucked into its void and I can’t seem to be able to escape it. I play it at any chance that comes by, the concept is amazing and it also keeps you wanting to play that extra week, just to get that new contract or transfer. I have one suggestion. When a player transfers it would be cool to see them wearing their teams kit instead of a basic red top. I’d make it much more immersive and I think such a small detail could make it much more enjoyable. So each time one of your players transfers their shirt in the menu screen changes. I’d love to see that
Great Game with awesome concept
This is a very interactive game that offers a lot and I mean a lot of game time to complete. I have played about 4 hours today and I am about 12% through the game. The concept is much better in my opinion than manager games you often find. It is totally about cutting losses, making profit and pushing clubs to pay more! I would like them to reduce the costs for one game or have an overall if £5 for all three of there games. I would love a reply to this to see if there is a way to do this. Thank you!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Top Drawer Games Limited
- 153.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Top Drawer Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game £3.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.