Social Bicycles (SoBi) provides innovative bike share technology to municipal, university and private programs around the world. Find, reserve, ride, and return bicycles with ease.
Our bikes are GPS enabled and can be rented with your smartphone. You can return bicycles to hub locations or lock them to public bike racks for a small fee.
Use our mobile app to:
- Find bicycles using map
- Create an account and pay through the app
- Reserve bicycles wirelessly
- Manage your account
- Contact customer support
Public programs powered by Social Bicycles:
- SoBi Hamilton, Hamilton, ON, CA
- SoBi Long Beach, NY
- Coast Bike Share, Tampa, FL
- GRID Bike Share, Phoenix, AZ
- Juice Bike Share, Orlando, FL
- Topeka Metro Bikes, Topeka, KS
- Boise GreenBike, Boise, ID
- University of Virginia UBike, Charlottesville, VA
- Mountain Rides Bike Share, Ketchum, ID
- Reddy Bike Share, Buffalo, NY
- Breeze Bike Share, Santa Monica, CA
- VeloGo, Ottawa, ON, CA
- Share-A-Bull Bikes, University of South Florida, FL
- Monash University, VIC, AU
- Curtin University, VIC, AU
- Bay Bike, San Mateo, CA
- Long Beach Bike Share, Long Beach CA
- Beverly Hills Bike Share, Beverly Hills, CA
- WeHo Pedals, West Hollywood
- BIKETOWN, Portland, OR
- UHBikes, Cleveland, OH
- Relay Bike Share, Atlanta, GA
- Velonet, Czech Republic
- Bruin Bike Share UCLA, CA
- Bike Share Connect, Los Angeles, CA
Social Bicycles (SoBi) integrates with the Health app to sync your bicycle trips. Enable integration in the Account tab.
Social Bicycles works around the clock to bring our users the most advanced bike sharing experience.
This update brings reported bug fixes, speed improvements and new features to make it happen.
Your app will be updated automatically so you do not have to go back to this screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant just brilliant
What a brilliant idea this is. It's so easy to pick up a bike at one of the numerous locations and get going. We signed up for the year and now get 60minutes everyday before charges begin, which is plenty of time to bike into town or over to George street to meet a friend for coffee. Customer service is excellent too! Thanks!
Great way to get around Brighton
Have really enjoyed using the bikes to get around Brighton, the bikes themselves are heavier than I thought but I guess they have to be sturdy. The app is very handy especially to locate where each bike hub is and if there are bikes available- would have been even better if you could add credit into account directly on the app rather than having to be redirected to the website.
Great when it works!
Whilst on holiday, we downloaded and added credit to our new account to use but countless times we tried to activate a bike and it just kept having connection errors. We tried again on all available bikes at the hubs along Venice beach and Santa Monica and this just kept happening. What a shame that it was so massively unreliable. A great concept which would have made our sightseeing so much easier but instead we had to either walk for miles or hire someone to take us. Improve your app and I’d award all the stars!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MobilityCloud Inc
- 60 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © MobilityCloud Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.