Play in paradise with Solitaire TriPeaks, the number 1 online card game! Our free patience game has over 850 levels – with more on the way! Join a Club to work with Friends or go solo and navigate the island with your trusty guide Tiki and his loveable dog Poi. Disarm Traps, use Boosters, & earn points as you play your way through changing environments and events like Poi’s Treasure. What are you waiting for? Download now and have a BLAST in hot Solitaire TriPeaks paradise.
Patience ON THE BEACH
- Relax and fill up your Streak Meter to unlock solitaire BONUSES!
- Trigger BOOSTERS like the Shark Hook, Magic Eye, and Peek-A-Boo.
- Uncover the Golden Tiki Mask, Flower Blossom, and other hidden cards.
- Journey through island destinations, unlocking new solitaire adventures and free bonuses.
- Land on the Leaderboard to compete with friends in the solitaire arena and win HUGE rewards and bonuses!
- Sip on classic solitaire with a special Tiki twist that includes elements of Klondike, Spider, FreeCell, and Pyramid solitaire games.
FREE ONLINE SOLITAIRE WITH DAILY REWARDS
- Register now for FREE, and you’ll get 12,500 Coins on the house. Plus, you’ll collect a Daily Return Bonus for Coins every day!
- Play Solitaire TriPeaks with your friends to earn bonus Coins and compete in weekly Leaderboard Challenges!
- Participate in the TriPeaks Challenge or race to Poi’s Treasure for extra rewards and Boosts.
- Casual, free, cards game for everyone to enjoy! Never played patience or cards games before? Complete a quick tutorial and get extra bonus Coins.
- Check out our other free solitaire games on Facebook and GSN.com: FreeCell Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, and Klondike Solitaire.
For questions or technical issues email us at: email@example.com
Check Out More Free Online Games from GSN Games:
Play the world’s #1 bingo game now!
Play here: http://goo.gl/y3g9H5
The world’s best Casino app with Slots, Bingo, Video Poker and Blackjack!
Play here: http://goo.gl/aH0Lu1
Better Load Times! Many players will enjoy getting into the game a bit quicker.
Coming Soon: “Club Champs!” The top three players in each Club will compete to become Club Champ!
And of course - a few more bug fixes! A few small and hardly noticeable and, a couple on the stinky side, but we always strive to give those ugly “bugs” makeovers and turn them into “productive critters.”
Ratings and Reviews
Great but recent rewards issue
Love this game! But recently the Club quest option on the rewards screen is ALWAYS loading so I end up losing out on collecting my rewards as it won’t let me see my progress or the option to claim my rewards. This is despite updates etc. Sometimes if I go via the Find option or the Quests option it works but only sometimes. Surely I can’t be the only one affected? It’s been weeks now and I play a lot.
Right, having been contacted by GSN who basically said that the game was random and could therefore cause frustration, I am now going to call BS!
This Is A Computer Game. It Is Not Random! Anything computerised can be rigged. If the game was random, you would NOT be getting so many players complaining about how much harder it is to complete a game without it eating through the coins you have previously earned or having to buy boosters etc to finish a hand, never mind a perk. If the game was genuinely random, you wouldn’t be able to see a medallion bounce away from the wild card drop on treasure shrine because a) it’s been won a few minutes ago and b) because you have complained so often that the game is rigged (yes it is) and anything computerised is never 100% random. I’ve been playing this game for over 5 years. I will never win the million coins because I have complained too often. If I ever did & survived the shock I would be right back apologising!!! Also ad prizes are no longer random. I hardly ever get above a couple of hundred coins, instead of the thousand or more. Whichever button you press the big money or not so big money any more because coins are very low now per ad you hardly ever see more than 2,200. Anyway GSN cut the crap. Your veteran players Know what you’re up too. STOP BEING SO GREEDY and you’ll get more loyal players willing to spend their pennies!
Developer Response ,
Hi There, I'm really sorry you haven't had the best experience while playing. We make sure that the odds are random, but I understand a losing streak can be no fun. We'll do our best to try to make the experience entertaining whether you win or lose. Thank you for the feedback.
Right so it’s a good game, very addictive and a lot of fun, however, the game forces you to play for prizes, i.e. you get an hour to complete a quest with no way to stop the timer or delay it - sometimes it is not possible to play straight away for hours in order to complete. There are also a lot of unnecessary animations in between levels and also on the background while playing a level? Can be distracting and is also one of the contributing factors to battery draining. The cards also move depending on how you’re holding your phone (needs no be flat on the surface) otherwise the cards move up and you are unable to see top which are covered by coins and boosters. Battery drainage is INSANE. My battery health is 94% and I have never in my life of having an iPhone had a similar issue where my phone went from full to 20% battery in roughly an hour or so. Also makes phone overhead within minutes of loading the game. All in all, a good idea but some serious flaws.
- Game Show Network
- 247 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 GSN All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Bomb Diffuser £1.99
- Wild Card £0.99
- Coin Package 3 £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.