Fact no.1 – we love playing cards. Fact no. 2 – we love some card games better than others.
And it would be Solitaire we love the most. A card game which has become the first-aid kit in battling dull, dragging hours of boredom. In fact (fact no.3), it's become a worldwide remedy to it – a non-prescription chill-pill for the everyday hustle and bustle of reality.
Straight to the point – here's SoliTales. A classic solitaire game offering everything you love about it: Tripeaks, Spider, Klondike or Free Cell – you name it! Oh, and it's set within the theme of garden design! Yep, you play Solitaire to make your surroundings look perfect!
Sounds good? Read on, then.
The deal is simple: you get a classic solitaire game as a standard plus the brilliant extra stuff such as:
• Bonuses and buffs – the longer the streak of cards you've collected, the more exciting the bonuses and buffs you'll get!
• Dig-and-cut tools to help you clean the cards off the table (after all you're a gardener now) – yep, as simple as it gets – dig out and cut the cards to empty the board and reveal the tableau to earn more COINS (and who doesn't like coins?)
• Garden-watering to get FREE coins – keep watering your plants to be showered with FREE COINS (and who doesn't like extra coins?)
• Wheel of fortune spins – true fortune-tellers know how to spin the wheel of fortune, see it for yourself and spin for awesome rewards.
• Tons of levels and tons of excitement – no need to explain this one, right?
• Chilling, easy-to-do garden tasks – watch your garden thrive and enjoy your peace of mind.
• Go wild and play the Wild Card – probably the most wanted one in Solitaire. Use it wisely, but if you need more, you can always win it or spend a few coins on a new one.
Still not enough? Here, more features of the game:
• Swoosh the cards away – collect long streaks of cards to get WIND cards and blow the board clear.
• Unchain your heart, sorry – card – you can collect cards twice as fast by picking the chained ones.
• Unleash a bountiful amount of other great stuff like MORPH and CHANGE cards.
• Collect UNIQUE items to snag great REWARDS and complete more levels!
Now that you know so much about the game get ready for MORE. Solitales will take you into a totally different dimension. You'll meet Simon and his faithful dog – Ace, who's a real garden devastator, sorry – renovator. Dig Simon's story and help him decorate gardens. Meet the whole bunch of other characters and fall in love with them. Feel a bit of a romance in the air while enjoying the stunning art of your garden work. But, above all, enjoy one of the best solitaire versions with Solitales!
The end of summer in the garden doesn't mean the end of the fun! Here's the newest version of Solitales. It features:
- A new garden that will take you to the Land of the Cherry Blossoms
- Dozens of new levels and even more fun
- Bug fixes
- Nicer animations!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I LOVE this game!
What a beautiful, fun, simple game this is, with no stupid lives messing it up. I’ve just downloaded it and already am up to level 17! I love the easy simplicity of it, it suits the game perfectly. Going on the other review I guess I’m lucky to be able to play this wonderful game, I hope the other reviewer can be helped so they too can enjoy it.
This is a lovely addictive solitaire game which i love playing so why have i only given it three stars instead of five stars?? Well one it would be good if i could share my completed levels on to my facebook newsfeed to encourage my other friends to play and also this game every now and then will freeze and the internet connection failure symbol will come up when i play it on my apple iPad and strange thing is i have three bars of wi-fi showing five stars when i can share my completed levels on facebook and when the freezing and internet connection symbol when i have plenty of internet problem is sorted.
Spoilt by glitches
I love playing this game but the past few days I’ve had the game freeze on me mid game which means I’ve lost coins playing that level as I’ve had to close the app down and start again. Also mid game it keeps popping up saying I’ve not enough coins to play when I’m already playing that level.! I’ve won levels and not been given the keys at the end of it. I contacted the in game support but nothing has changed, it’s ruining the game for me. PLEASE fix these glitches !
- Ten Square Games S.A.
- 420.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Ten Square Games S.A.
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer £1.99
- Pocket Change £0.99
- Handful of Coins £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.