iPhone Screenshots

Description

Prevent intrusions before they happen through a connected, simple and intuitive security solution!

From the Somfy Protect Application, you can:
—Install and configure the range of Somfy Protect equipments : Somfy Home Alarm, Somfy One/One + and Somfy Camera.
—Enable and disable the alarm, motion detection or night mode
—Be notified in case of an alert and access your cameras to view past events or live stream your home
—Establish a community of trust and add family members and loved ones to your installation

The Somfy Protect range is also:
—a simple setup: configure motion detection cameras by adjusting the sensitivity and detection zones
—sensitive settings for your opening and vibration detectors, and a motion sensor compatible with your pets
—hands-free automatic disarmament with the Somfy fob when you come in: no more codes to key in!
—smart notifications reminding you to activate the alarm when you leave your home
—backup batteries in case of power shortages!

The Somfy Protect range is also compatible with IFTTT, Works With Nest, Amazon Alexa.

What’s New

Version 3.9.1

We are constantly improving the functionality, security and performance of our application to make it more reliable and easy-to-use for you.
Thank you for your confidence in Somfy.

Ratings and Reviews

4.5 out of 5
120 Ratings

120 Ratings

Ultiamus ,

Excellent System

I’ve had the alarm fitted and love everything about it. I’ve installed 2 indoor cameras and they’re great! However, it would be great if there was an option for to have the CCTV on and the motion sensor off for night mode.

The downside to the system is the subscription price for the silver level plus the number of cameras (which I don’t think you can actually find out until you’ve bought and fitted a camera). With the monthly price of silver plus 2 cameras on 1 day CVS, competitors are cheaper for an infinite number of cameras. I was hoping to get a complete Somfy system with external cameras, but the subscription is making this a more difficult choice.

Also, it would be great if the external camera options included integrated floodlights.

MrIPR ,

Needs more control

Great app and great piece of kit. But, the motion sensors need to have an option of immediate alarm. The tags have this. At present if my alarm is triggered via a motion sensor there is a long delay before the siren is activated. This could be fixed with an update. It would be a five star system / app if this was available.

Had update and it’s being worked on. Brilliant. Thank you Somfy.

Updated and now available on motion sensor. Great customer service that listens to its customers. Brilliant

I would have to agree with another review by way that sometimes internet dies or drops out and if you don’t have your fob at hand it painful !
A great feature would be a switch to go over to Bluetooth on the app. By passing the internet to deactivate.

Developer Response ,

Dear MrIPR,

Thanks for this review. Our Product & Innovation team is currently analyzing the possibility of using the Smartphone bluetooth to deactivate the alarm in case of internet connection loss.

Regards,

-Somfy Protect Team-

Scrumpy1991 ,

Great system

Somfy has a great system available, with a good ability to adapt and add parts to suit whatever it is your home needs.
I’ve found the fobs work 80% of the time, with the other 20% requiring me to deactivate the alarm via the app, slightly annoying but not hugely problematic.

One bigger suggestion would be that on an evening you wish to have a window open during night mode, you can’t, as the system recognised that it is open and triggers the alarm. On one hand this is great if you have forgotten to close it, on the other it leaves you sweltering or having to leave it disarmed for the night. If it was to let you know that the window is open and then you could set it to remember that position for the night may be advantageous?

Aside from that it’s a great system and good alternative to some costly competitors.

Information

Provider
Somfy Protect by Myfox
Size
283.2 MB
Category
Lifestyle
Compatibility

Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Languages

English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish

Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© Somfy Protect by Myfox S.A.S.
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like