SonicWall Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other macOS applications.
SonicWall Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWall solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWall Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, and SuperMassive running SonicOS 18.104.22.168 or higher.
• Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 100 Series appliances, formerly called SonicWALL Secure Remote Access (SRA), running 8.1 or higher.
• Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 1000 Series appliances, formerly called E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA), running 11.4 or higher.
For more information on SonicWall Secure Mobile Access and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
• File browser for SMA 1000 series
• Support authentication with SAML 2.0
• Support One Time Password with SMS
• Bug fixes
See the release notes on the SonicWall web site for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
No firewall instructions
Almost no instructions to setup the firewall end. Here's some tips: setup SSL VPN using the normal help instructions (ensure WAN SSLVPN is started). Ensure firewall rules allows sslvpn->LAN. In sslvpn config add a route (to LAN). Them on the iPhone put server as <external address>:4433 otherwise it'll try 443 (and if you already use that, fail). Good luck!
Works well, good app
Does everything you’d expect it to.
Does Not Work With IOS6
This is a great App that was working well under IOS5. It was solid and reliable. Since upgrading to IOS 6 the App no longer works. No sign of a fix from Dell/Sonicwall so I deinstalled it and went back to the Apple IOS VPN. Works, so goodbye Sonicwall.
- SonicWall Inc.
- 28.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 SonicWall Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.