SonicWall Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other macOS applications.
SonicWall Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWall solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWall Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, and SuperMassive running SonicOS 18.104.22.168 or higher.
• Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 100 Series appliances, formerly called SonicWALL Secure Remote Access (SRA), running 7.5 or higher.
• Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 1000 Series appliances, formerly called E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA), running 10.7 or higher.
For more information on SonicWall Secure Mobile Access and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
• Support One Time Password with SMS
• Support SAML 2.0 authentication while connecting to SMA 1000 appliances
• Additional bug fixes
See the release notes on the SonicWall web site for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
always issues after an OS update
New machines with Mojave on seem to struggle with this - 4 out of 4 so far for me. Machines upgraded from High Sierra seem to be okay. Same happened with Sierra/High Sierra. Poor.
no problems all good
Running on Mojave and HIgh Sierra , make sure you are running vith version 8.0.75 , version 9 it seems stil not stable.
It successfully logs in but it shows the login modal again and stays there.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.