Sound Blaster Central gives you simplified support for product setup and usage with Creative Sound Blaster Bluetooth devices that incorporate the multi-core SB-Axx1 audio chipset. It adds unprecedented audio controls and enhancements right from the palm of your hand!
- Sound Blaster Central grants you mobile access to a full suite of advanced features that improves your music, movies, gaming and communication experience. E.g. Increase movie dialog levels for added clarity, or soften explosions so you won’t wake the family, removes ambient and acoustic noise for clearer communication, and much more!
Built-in Music Playback
- Play your favorite songs without having to switch to another app. When used with your Sound Blaster Bluetooth device incorporating the multi-core SB-Axx1 audio chipset, you can enhance your music experience within the same playback screen.
- Wake up to MP3 music or preset alarm tones with snooze function.
- Step-by-step videos teach you how to connect your smart device wirelessly to Creative Sound Blaster Bluetooth devices.
- Help you explore and take advantage of the many features of Creative Sound Blaster Bluetooth devices.
Note: Some features mentioned are product specific, refer to its user manual for details.
Sound Blaster Central (E5)
-Added option to enable/disable Headphone Surround processing in Line/Optical Out (requires 20151105 firmware or newer)
Ratings and Reviews
Love Creative Products, but.....
I love Creative’s products however their iOS software is appalling. This app hasn't been updated in 2 years either which is rather shocking too considering that the Firmware of their devices are kept quite up to date.
Right the app itself has no option to select “Direct Mode” so your stuck wondering if its pulling the raw audio from your phone or not.
I have a lot of trouble getting my iPhone 8 Plus to recognise the device is even connected. This is since the release of iOS 12 however it works fine on my iPad Pro every time which also has iOS 12 so not sure whats going off there. Maybe it will resolve itself in time. Maybe you could create an option where by you can force to app to find and connect to it.
Creative I implore you to make a single Creative Central app that can be used to connect to and configure all of your devices. I have the Creative X7 (with the XM7 Speakers) a Creative E5 and a Metallix Speaker. Having two separate apps to control them is rather annoying to say the least so I think you really should create one central piece of identical software for all.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. For further assistance on this matter, please contact our Technical Support at http://www.creative.com/contactus/
Pointless as nothing works
Yes it will connect to your phone, but once found there's no creative central menus to adjust.. It seems they have been removed from the iOS version, which makes the app totally pointless and devalues the whole product totally
Basically if you want to adjust anything on the sbx then your going to have to connect to a PC/ Mac set what you want and then reconnect to make any adjustments
This is the app that the box of the speaker I got said to download. This app connects to the speaker fine no problems there. But when your on the the app and connected there is nothing on it no customisation or anything. The apps been out since 2012 and looking at the reviews they have got it working since which is terrible in my opinion. Why put it on the box if it doesn't work??
- Creative Technology Ltd
- 47.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) Creative Technology Ltd.,2012
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.