Sound lets you show at a particle level how sound waves travel through a medium. You’ll use it to cover:
• How areas of compression and rarefaction make sound waves
• How changing frequency or amplitude affects sound waves
• How the behaviour of sound waves changes in different mediums
• How an oscilloscope can monitor a sound wave
• How energy dissipates as a sound wave spreads out from a source
• The relationship between simple sounds and musical notes
The developer, Sunflower Learning Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sunflower Learning Ltd
- 37.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Sunflower Learning Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.