Sound lets you show at a particle level how sound waves travel through a medium. You’ll use it to cover:
• How areas of compression and rarefaction make sound waves
• How changing frequency or amplitude affects sound waves
• How the behaviour of sound waves changes in different mediums
• How an oscilloscope can monitor a sound wave
• How energy dissipates as a sound wave spreads out from a source
• The relationship between simple sounds and musical notes
- Sunflower Learning Ltd
- 37.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sunflower Learning Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.