Soundcraft ViSi Remote 3.5.6 is an iOS application that allows remote control of Soundcraft Vi, Si Compact, Si Performer, Si Expression and Si Impact mixing consoles wirelessly from your iPad device using no additional hardware other than a wireless access router connected to the Harman HiQnet® Ethernet port of the console.
With ViSi Remote you are free to roam your venue and adjust mixes and other audio parameters directly from the iPad.
• Optimise the front of house mix from anywhere in the room
• Set mic gains and 48V from the stage
• Adjust monitor levels while standing next to the artist
• Adjust channel strip settings remote from the console
• Use to extend the fader count of an existing control surface
• Use in standalone mode for familiarisation with console functions
• Control a network of consoles (e.g. FOH and Monitor)
• Provide a separate surface for DMX functionality (Si Performer only)
• Allow multiple users on the same console to control their own mixes
• Have a global metering overview or “meter bridge” as an extension of the console
ViSi Remote 3.5.6 Console Minimum Software Requirements:
(Latest software is available on the Soundcraft website)
Si Impact: V1.0 build 0010 or higher
Si Performer: V1.6 build or higher
Si Expression: V1.6 build or higher
Si Compact: V3.0 build or higher
Vi1/2/4/6: V4.9 or higher
Vi200: V6.4 or higher
Vi400/600: V6.3 or higher
Vi1000: V6.3 or higher
Vi2000: V6.3 or higher
Vi3000: V6.3 or higher
Vi5000/7000: V6.3 or higher
Note: For Vi & Si consoles, the latest software listed above is needed in order to access the full channel processing and metering functions. Older software versions would result in basic functionality with fader, mute, mix and GEQ settings only.
ViSi Remote 3.5.6 iOS Compatibility:
iOS 8.0 or higher.
Note: iPad 1 devices are not compatible with iOS 8 and cannot use the ViSi 3.5.6 ViSi Remote App.
ViSi 1.2.4 is still available for iPad 1 users wishing to use the ViSi Remote App.
In order to be able to download version 1.2.4 for iPad 1 you need to have a download history on your App Store account, so it may be necessary to download the app to a computer first to create this before trying to download on the pre-iOS 8 device.
• Channel naming
• Input faders and mutes
• Bus, master LR and VCA master faders and mutes
• Channel strip settings, including:
- Mic Gain, Digital Trim and 48V
- Phase Invert
- HPF & LPF (LPF only on Vi consoles)
- Channel EQ with grabable parametric EQ curve
- Gate and Compression settings
- LR and Mono (C) bus routing
• Graphic EQs on all bus outs
• Channel contributions to each Aux Mix
• Channel contributions to each FX bus (Si consoles only)
• Mix contributions to each matrix bus
• DMX Masters (Si Performer Only)
Bug fixes for compatibility with iOS 12 & 13 (Pan bug fixed affecting Vi consoles only, added location services accept/reject in order to display WiFi SSID in app)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple and Easy to Use for Monitoring from Stage
Works great, but no access to custom fader layers
Some time ago I reviewed this app pretty unfavourably but honestly. It's great to see that Soundcraft have worked hard to solve many of the problems it initially suffered. The app now compares favourably with the best of the digital desk control apps from other companies.
Big wins have been the ability to control gain and get a visual readout of signal levels within the app. This means you can set levels, EQs, phantom power, and monitor send levels whilst on stage with the musician which really helps to put them at ease for the gig.
You can also set your EQs whilst listening to the monitors, with full 31 band graphic available for each send from within the app. All of this has helped to transform workflow patterns very favourably. An essential app!
I take that back.
You can in fact adjust input levels to monitors. I take that back, apologies. However, the interface could be a little easier to use (see part below about removing logo and replacing it with send selector).
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.