What is SoundPrism Pro?
* a professional composition tool and midi controller
* an interactive generator for harmonic sound textures and epic cinema tracks
* a completely new way to control existing VSTis, synthesizers and sound modules
* an intuitive way to visualize and internalize musical relationships
* an innovative way to interact musically with geometric pitch space visualizations
* a way to define awesome pitch layouts by using the new PitchClassShifter
What can I do with it?
* compose film soundtracks
* find new chord progressions for your tracks
* create loops with advanced tonality
* compose epic sound textures for your next video game
* provide your media presentations with self made music
Where do I find detailed info?
* watch the Trailer (composed with SoundPrism Pro) at www.youtube.com/audanika
* check out the interactive manual at www.soundprismhowto.com
* read our blog audanika.tumblr.com to find out more about the scientific theory behind
* try SoundPrism standard to test SoundPrism (without MIDI and PitchClassShifter)
***New Expression feature:***
- SoundPrism Pro now supports Accelerometer Input to control MIDI CC Events
- go to out www.soundprismhowto.com to find out more
What our users are saying:
"I urge all of you to pick up Sound Prism Pro- one of my top 3 music apps. Now with more midi!" Jim Guthrie (composer of Swords&Sworcery:EP) -http://bit.ly/hUiylq
"I had a GREAT time playing it before and will make a video of myself playing later today!! I LOVE it!!" Jordan Rudess via Skype
"It took less than a few minutes to create verse and chorus melodies that work together. In this quick demo I used some free Roland TR-808 samples and a software Korg Wavestation through D16′s Devastor distortion. Truly inspirational." Oliver Chesler - http://bit.ly/hucUWf
"I'm not a keyboard player, and the way this app already plays the chords for you, you get a whole new sound from the Sound Module you use." Comment on PalmSounds http://bit.ly/hGv53g
"SoundPrism Pro as a wireless midi controller for iPad is pretty darned useful" Paul Bailey via Twitter
"I own many midi apps, SoundPrism Pro is by far the best a Beautiful app Thank you" Cane Creek via Twitter
* Fixed a stuck note bug
* Fixed a crash when hold was active and sounds were changed
* Fixed: Transfer purchases from SoundPrism standard was broken (please update SoundPrism Standard also)
* MIDI Network Session is enabled by default now
* Store does show sound sample videos again
* Updated to latest Audiobus Library
Ratings and Reviews
Sounds Great but crashed on my iphone
I really like this app and don't at all regret purchasing it but it is constantly crashing on my ios device (iphone7plus) it wont allow me hit record without crashing. I also don't see any way to contact them on there webpage.
Review based on ipod touch 4g experience...
Soundprism is great but the addition of midi makes it worth investing the time with it to get the most out of it. The time it saves auditioning synth sounds and effectively locating the right sound would cover the cost for even the poorest paid would be musician. Then you start exploring the musical knowledge aspect of the instrument and begin to feel yourself learning without effort. Take a look at a few audanika videos / blog posts and the musical development continues. Then there's the music you're making as you've been going along.
Now I find myself exploring keys, chords, intervals and song ideas with soundprism. Safe in the knowledge I can easily capture the ideas in a daw when I get back to a computer.
Expert ears and keyboard skills might mean this app is redundant for you but everyone else has much to gain.
I'm guessing velocity and different scales are on their way so the only thing I can currently wish for is an acoustic piano sound and a synthesis engine. The Midi output shouts how much certain timbres suit certain tunes and the internal sounds limit this exploration. Alternatively virtual midi ports like it appears finger pro have created for bassline and modrum and I'll cross my fingers/harass for nlog to implement it too. Low priority: metronome and midi file creation / export.
Where’s my guitar sound pack?
Downloaded and installed guitar sound pack but can’t play sounds. Not listed in playable sound packs. Using a iPad Pro. Have installed all but two of the available sound packs.
- Audanika GmbH
- 25.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Audanika GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Sound Bundle 1 £1.99
- Lead Synth Sound Pack £0.99
- Guitar Sound Pack £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.