Space Rangers lead the way! It's the 23rd century, and the galaxy unites to fight against an unknown foe! The best of the best stand together as Space Justice - a small, but extremely efficient special operations team with you as their leader!
Take command of your personal battlecruiser and send deadly fighters shooting all guns against overwhelming odds to secure new victories! Or, maybe, attack and raid you rivals' spaceships in a game of deadly competition...
- A classic arcade game reimagined: fast, dynamic vertical scrolling shooter gameplay meets outstanding graphics!
- Welcome to the command bridge! Upgrade and enhance your flagship and airplanes fleet, research new technologies and acquire combat drones.
- Make your choice: the selection of aircraft, weapons, drones and gadgets is as huge as it can be!
- Different pilots, different tactics - make use of each race's strengths in merciless space combat, shoot 'em all up and win through synergy and guile!
- Shoot, shoot, shoot! Join efforts with your friends to overcome the common foe. It takes a coordinated attack to bring down most powerful enemies, and the mission's rewards are well worth it!
- Enter the PvP mode and plunder enemy cruisers for resources, shooting down all that resist! Play hard, use all sorts of tricks to outsmart your enemy! And never leave your own ship unprotected - lure your enemies into traps and ensure your wealth is well secured!
It takes guts, wits and courage to fight and prevail in an addicting game of deadly space battles! Are you ready for Space Justice?
Pilots! Say hello to the Update 13.0 that introduces the special Lunar Cosmos event!
- New stages. Get ready to battle a whole enemy army and a new boss!
- New ship, Stardust, and a new drone, Moon!
- The Lunar Cosmos event, where you can get Stardust and Moon;
- New level of the Core;
- New platforms to better protect your cruiser;
- New level of the Tech Lab and new upgrades;
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thing this is the longest iv ever played as game... can you please change it to where you can see the last time your friends log on...i have 50 Friends and I don’t get many gifts back...I would like to delete players that’s not logged on in a while 👍
Great for a while.
At first this game is great. Doing story missions and then attacking motherships of other players all of it is pretty decent.
Then when you get to the higher level/ranks it’s starts to drop off rapidly. I am now at story mission 69 and have 3* every mission up to that point yet I can’t get any further until I upgrade ships, which in itself a tedious grind coz I have no story missions to play only attacking motherships.
That is were the problem appears, I can only get legendary motherships to attack now due to my level but very few people want to join you to attack legendary ships. If I get a lucky ‘heroic’ appear in my attack list I will find someone quickly but not legendary as there is no incentive to struggle through a legendary battle for the same reward as a heroic or lower attack.
I also rarely get get requests to help out in story missions so only option I have is to attack legendary on my own, not easy, and grind and grind and grind to just upgrade one ship so I can access another 3* for story mode. So all in all a good game that soon becomes locked in a tiny gameplay loop that you will bore of very quickly.
Sorry developers but this game is going to die very fast unless you incentivise people helping out in legendary ship attacks and let people replay story missions for some reward.
Developer Response ,
Greetings and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. The PvP system in the game is evolving now. With time you will see improvements with it, as stronger players will move up higher in the rankings and the choice of opponents for you will offer a bigger number of players whose strength is close to yours.
I really like this game however I’ve got to level 175 got three stars on all levels so far but still unable to unlock even one space ship through watching the adds 9 times out of 10 I unlock more chips to upgrade the drones or ships I’ve got 4 ships to nearly maximum and it’s still not enough to complete in the events that are running and it’s worse since the update and now the daily missions are a lot harder you can’t seem to complete them with the ships I’ve managed to level up to the max. Very frustrating
Developer Response ,
Hello! We greatly appreciate your thoughts on this, so we have forwarded your concerns to the team. We take any feedback from our players very seriously and thank you for your contribution.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- My.com B.V.
- 801.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 My.com B.V. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £2.99
- Crystals Pack 1 £4.99
- Crystals Pack 2 £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.