Understand your finances better with Spendee, the FREE budgeting app that tracks your spending, optimizes your budget and helps you save money.
Spendee will help you track your money (both expenses and income) automatically through bank sync or manually so that you can analyze, organize and budget them for the future. You can invite others to manage your shared family or household budgets. With Spendee you can take control of your money in multiple currencies and across multiple bank accounts.
Tracking and managing your personal finances has never been easier. Now you can connect your Spendee account with your online banking, E-Wallet (e.g. PayPal) or crypto-wallet (e.g.Coinbase). All your imported transactions will be downloaded and categorized automatically.
• All your money in one place. Synchronize securely your bank accounts so that all your incomes and expenses are added and categorized automatically. Save time on what is really important.
• Add your cash expenses manually in only 7 seconds
• Easily track where all your money goes at the end of the month, the simple solution to bill tracking, never forget to pay for gas, water, loan etc.
• Save money by sticking to your budgets. Adding budget goals is quick and easy, as well as adding your spending & savings
• Create a budget for every category (e.g. Christmas gifts) or have one overall budget
• Manage your finances with an unlimited number of people. Create shared wallets with your friends and family
• Comprehensive household budget planner & manager
• Simple infographics make it easy to see your incomes and expenses at a glance
• Create shared tracking accounts with your friends and family
• Works with multiple currencies, making it perfect for travelling or vacations
• Custom wallets for special occasions such as Christmas holidays, anniversaries, wedding, car purchases, etc.
• Secure data synchronization to keep your details private, confidential and safe
Spendee is an excellent and beautiful money tracker for budget planning and money management, plus Spendee is for everyone! It's a great household budget planner for the whole family to control income and expenses. It's a useful spending and savings tracker for students and adults, saving you money and preparing your finances for the future!
Best of all, the more you use Spendee, the more valuable it gets, by rewarding you with attractive charts that show you where your money is going and how your costs are matching up with your income. Sync your bank account with Spendee and start tracking your savings today. Spendee really makes managing personal finances as easy as possible! Downloaded by over 800,000 people, it’s the best solution to get your income and expenses under control.
Download Spendee now, see how easy it is to stay in charge of your money and plan for the future.
“Analyze your income and spending through gorgeous infographics and bring beauty to your finance.” - App Store
"Spendee Tracks Your Expenses with a Gorgeous, Frictionless Interface." - Lifehacker
Follow us on facebook.com/spendeeapp and twitter.com/spendeeapp
Email us at email@example.com
Spendee is free to download and use. Spendee Plus upgrades your experience and gives you the ability to create multiple wallets and invite your family members and friends and share your wallets with them for $1.99/month or $14.99/year through an auto-renewing subscription. Spendee Premium for $2.99/month or $22.99/year also allows you to synchronize Spendee with your bank accounts.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Help centre: https://help.spendee.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tracking your spending can be tricky. Whether’s it an impromptu extravagant dinner or that twice-daily and surprisingly pricey coffee hit, it’s incredibly easy to torpedo a month’s budget. Consider Spendee your friendly personal accountant. You tell the app your weekly, monthly or annual budget and plug in your expenses as you go. You’ll be serviced with helpful notifications when you’re close to hitting prescribed limits, graphs and pie charts to analyse your spending (that can be exported to your desktop computer) and the ability to work in multiple, sharable budgets to keep a handle on your family finances.
A solid money management app
This is a great app. I’ve used similar apps in the past but none are as slick and as well designed as this. Some features I would love to see in the future...
- Being able to set a repeat for an expense that needs repeating earlier in the month. For example, when I first started using the app in the middle of the month I wanted to set repeats for expenses that came out on the first day of the month, unfortunately the app doesn’t let you do that.
- Being able to clear and unclear expenses. For example, if you buy the money generally doesn’t come out of your bank account on the same day so putting an expense in on that day isn’t reflective of your bank account. It would be great if you could add an expense and mark it as uncleared so that the wallet balance isn’t affected but the total remaining balance still includes that expense to show how much money you have left to spend (a bit like a scheduled expense). Then when the expense does come out your bank you can set your expense to cleared which is reflected in your wallet balance. At the moment if I add a new expense I generally set the date 5 days in advance when the money would might come out of my account for that expense. Not ideal.
Other than that I really enjoy using the app. The location feature is great and the overview information is clear and effective.
Developer Response ,
We are delighted that you enjoy using Spendee. Also, thank you very much for your very informative feedback. We will surely consider the integration of your suggestions. In the meantime, happy Spendeeing!
Good app but so close to being a great app!
Love the app, it’s been great to see exactly what I’m spending laid out in simple charts. Love the design too, nice and simple.
But one thing that would make the app so much better is being able to back date reoccurring spends. For example when first starting out in the middle of the month, it takes a whole month before you’re properly set up with all you monthly reoccurring bills because you are unable to back date them. I’m not really sure why you’re not able to do this as it seems a relatively simple thing to put in to place. And from looking through the reviews I’m not the only one who thought this needs changing.
All in all, it’s a good app and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to budget.
Developer Response ,
Hey thanks for this review! And thanks for the detailed use case. I passed it along to our UI team so they could see it as well. Happy Spendeeing!
- CLEEVIO s.r.o.
- 180.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © SPENDEE a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Spendee Premium account £2.79
- Spendee Premium account £21.99
- Spendee Plus account £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.