Master Math and Reading through Fun Games!
Give your child the passion and confidence to learn anything on their own, fearlessly.
Discover the fun and learning in equal measure with SplashLearn - an immersive learning experience loved by over 40 million children.
Spanning Reception to Year 6, SplashLearn covers over 400 curriculum-aligned maths skills set in engaging games. SplashLearn also offers a personalized reading experience for ages 3-8 (Reception to Year 2). It covers everything from phonics to comprehension to enable children to read their first book within weeks.
SplashLearn is the world's first scientifically-designed, game-based learning curriculum packaged in a child-friendly and safe app. Maintaining a delicate balance between learning and game-play, SplashLearn ensures your child is actively engaged in learning all the way.
• 4000+ library of content to practice, master and explore
• Personalized daily learning plans to keep your child ahead of class
• Kid-friendly and safe interface, designed for independent use
• Exciting rewards and rich, narrative-driven games to keep learning fun, always
• Anytime, anywhere access: Play on the go
*Year-Wise Overview for Math*
• Reception: From learning to count to identifying shapes, make maths fun and exciting for your child.
• Year 1: There's so much new to learn in Year 1 – addition and subtraction strategies, place value, telling time, etc. From flipping coins and learning currency to rotating the clock hands and setting time, your child can make use of a variety of virtual manipulatives to aid their learning.
• Year 2: Year 2 maths is all about counting in groups, comparing numbers and understanding place value.
• Year 3: This is when things start to heat up a little. With new concepts such as times tables and fractions showing up, Splash Math's gradual skill progression ensures your child grasps the fundamentals well.
• Year 4, 5 and 6: Consolidate on the basics with advanced learning games that not just cover the curriculum but also build critical thinking and independent learning skills.
*Overview of the Reading Program*
Children begin with learning letter sounds (abc) and tracing and then move on to blending them to learn their first words and spellings. They also pick up sight words through fun games and learn to read their first decodable books. The Reading program also offers a variety of bedtime stories to instill good reading habits in young learners.
*Awards and Mentions*
• Parent Choice Award
• Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
• Featured on Fox News
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by [BestAppEver.com]
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favorite”, “New and Newsworthy”
To give you a good look at our learning experience, we offer a free 7-day trial when you sign up. After the trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly or an annual basis.
• Monthly Plans - Math: USD 8 | Reading: USD 8 | Math and Reading: USD 12
• Yearly Plans - Math: USD 60 | Reading: USD 60 | Math and Reading: USD 90
Just in case you change your mind, you can cancel your subscription easily through your iTunes settings.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the 7-day free trial, unless canceled.
• Each plan auto-renews until canceled 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Don't want to auto-renew? Just turn off auto-renew in your user account settings. Your account will be automatically canceled at the end of the subscription period.
We would love to hear your feedback. In case you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com.
Hit us up at SplashLearn on Facebook and @splashlearn on Instagram and Twitter.
Thanks for choosing SplashLearn as your learning partner.
We are delighted to announce that we have made the new version even more interactive & fun with the addition of new games & stories.
Update to the new version for the best learning experience.
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like SplashLearn, please give us a 5-star rating and review that helps us a lot.
Ratings and Reviews
I suggest all parents do get this app
My child really improved on splash math and he really enjoys it
He is now really smart and I suggest this app to everyone
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Splash Math!!
Awful tech support
I paid for the full version of this last year and found it amazing. My sons loved it. It covers so many areas and I got a report emailed to me every week telling me everything I needed to know and more.
BUT THEN....I renewed this year and realised the reports weren’t coming through to me. I emailed tech support who say they respond in 72 business hours. They never did. I emailed again and they did something that made the reports flow through again. BUT the reports are blank. No data. I emailed again. No reply. I emailed again and again. They eventually replied to tell me the app needed updating. I checked both my phone and iPad devices and they were fully updated and running the same version. I have replied to say that wasn’t a fix and reports are still blank. Still no reply. It has been 10 days and no one is coming back to me. So I have no idea how my children are getting on.
The tech support is terrible!! I wish I hadn’t renewed now as I’m not getting what I’ve paid for. Beware. They don’t respond!!
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry for the inconvenience and we would like to help. In order to troubleshoot, we need more information. Could you share the specifics of your problem at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have someone from our team address your concern right away. Thank you!
I downloaded this app thinking it was free, once i found out I had to pay £60 to play it I decided against it. There are plenty of free apps out there. Despite never using the app or signing up to anything and emailing them to confirm I wasn’t signed in so I could delete the app (which they confirmed) I started to receive weekly progress reports?!
Again I emailed them, the customer service isn’t great and they are reluctant to confirm that they do not intend to take your money. It’s a scam, they’re only interested in your money and use underhand tactics to do so. DO NOT USE!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 730.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Studypad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan + Trial (Math) £6.99
- Annual Plan + Trial (Math) £53.99
- Annual Plan + Trial (Math) £51.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.