The official app from Spotify to help artists build a following that makes anything possible. Use our free tools to grow your fanbase and learn how they’re listening.
Spotify for Artists gives you tools to develop your fanbase and reach your goals on Spotify. Built for artists and their teams, Spotify for Artists helps you to understand your audience, manage your artist profile, and celebrate new releases and milestones. With our app, you can make updates and see your stats from anywhere—in the studio, on tour, or even when you’re dreaming about your next release.
With Spotify for Artists, you can:
• Understand who’s listening and where you’re being heard through your song, playlist, and audience insights.
• See a real-time count of how many listeners around the world are streaming your music at any moment.
• Celebrate your successes with real-time stats for new releases, updates when you’ve been added to a playlist, and follower milestones.
• Control your presence on Spotify by editing your profile, playlists, and Artist’s Pick.
• Showcase your creativity by adding a short looping visual to each of your tracks with Canvas.
• Easily switch between artists to keep track of your entire roster’s new releases, stats, and profiles.
• Learn the latest tips and tricks with access to our latest articles, product updates, and videos.
• Share feedback with us and get answers to your questions. We’re here to support you.
Connect with us:
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spotifyforartists/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/spotifyartists
Follow us on LinkedIn:
∙ Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Would like more control
Would like the option to hide number of listeners especially if you’re beginning with a small following. Similar to how plays shows <1000 listens, it can feel a bit awkward having so few listeners.
The stats might be right but
The stats on my songs are showing as a few listeners listening 👂 but it don’t show in total stats as a full number of what stats I have in other words if one song has had 30 listen’s and more listen to it later that does not show so could do with an update on total stats.
I’m also on a playlist by The Daily Vibe & that’s not showing up in the playlist section on app but the app is good does show you current listeners & if you can help Admin of this app to add playlists I’m on that would be great. My artist 👨🎤 name is :- iamfaz
Logging Out Issues
The app has been fairly decent for me up until the last month or so. Now it doesn’t seem to stay logged in anymore and continues to display the three dot loading icon right in the middle of the screen, meaning it can be infuriating to actually see any stats because of this eyesore. If it wasn’t for the fact that this has gone on for weeks now, I might have given a much higher star rating.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017-2023 Spotify Ltd.