Play/Pause and Next/Previous functions for Spotify directly on your Menu Bar!
The original and best Spotify utility!
HOW TO USE
1. Launch SpotiMy, perhaps set it to auto-launch on login.
2. Click on the system tray icon, and click "Play". Wait for Spotify to launch.
3. In Spotify, select the playlist you want. This should have more than one music track in it if you expect the Previous and Next functions to work.
4. Click on Play again, and listen to the music.
5. Enjoy the easy menu controls of SpotiMy while listening to music.
6. Leave a positive review for this simple utility! :)
Please read the following notes carefully, they will help you to use the utility:
1. In order for Play to work, it must work in Spotify, ie there must be a music track selected for playing. Pressing Play in SpotiMy, when Spotify isn't in a position to play, will not cause any music to play.
2. For the Previous and Next functions to work, Spotify must have music tracks in the current playlist for it to move to.
3. SpotiMy uses the keyboard shortcuts of Spotify - if you have changed those, SpotiMy will no longer work.
4. If you have previously left a negative review because of the above reasons, please take a minute to update your review! Thanks!
Removed the broken Share menu item.
If it isn't working for you, please read the Important Notes in the application description, or send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Should be better
Skip buttons don't work at all, play button doesn't change to pause button after its pressed, pretty sloppy and consequently all but useless little app. Please update or fail.
“I don't want to be interesting. I want to be good.” Quote by Mies van der Rohe.
Good design isn't about building impressive edifices, it's about providing some utility in the best and prefereably most unobtrusive way. This app is an example of this philosophy in that it has reduced design down to the simplest possible components, all that is necessary and absolutely nothing more, sublime purity, this, after all is why we love Apple, and this app personifies this spirit and ethos like no other. So, it may not be all that interesting, but my God it's good!
Thanks for this, just what I was looking for
Does it exactly what it says. I found it simple and non-obtrusive.
Can't argue for this money.
Was looking for something like this for ages. Cheers!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michael Llewellyn
- 633.4 KB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2016, Calvir Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.